Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Why are we not allowed to beat you? I demand another 6-0
Fukn BOO! Mcglynn out etc.

Even during admin you couldn’t beat us, so that’s the logic there. Just guessing we will be incredibly lucky, although getting cuffed 6-0 isn’t unrealistic. Could quite easily happen. I’m just being incredibly negative because a draw keeps him in charge another game. But then again getting cuffed 6-0 will probably keep him in charge as they’ll just blame the refs and the fans.

13 hours ago, DAFC. said:

Oh, make no mistake, we are absolutely ###### now. This goes so much further than Grant being an incompetent manager. We will be absolutely marooned at the foot of the table when they will take action, when no-one decent will actually want the job, therefore we will be stuck with bottom of the barrel appointments: Rice, Hughes, McKinnon etc. 

Hardly.  You are only two points off Morton and four off Accies and Ayr.  A far cry from being relegated.  

What is making me chuckle about this is the attitude of my brother-in-law who is a Pars fan.  To listen to him, you would think that Dunfermline were Real Madrid.  OK, he has been quiet this season, understandably.  But last season, he treated Tom Lang with utter contempt.  Who would expect a Diddy from Clyde to get anywhere near the starting 11 of the world beating superior championship team that is Dunfermline.  So it worked out well for us getting Lang back on loan.  I hope he does well at Raith as he is a great guy and a cracking defender, way capable of more than playing in the Seaside League!

That said, the Pars fans on here do not have the stinking and superior attitude of my brother-in-law.  You seem to be good guys who are hurting.  It hurts to see one's team in that state.  

However I would end by saying that you should do all that you can to avoid the drop to the Seaside League, because spend too much time playing diddies, and you will become diddies yourself.  Ask any Falkirk fan and they will confirm this.  lol

Ah yes Dunfermline fans, may I barter the no wins in 8 for 2 wins in 27 and a cup final loss from Martindale? 

Didn’t you beat Celtic recently? I know your record hasn’t been great, but you’re a long way from being in the mess we are. Your board haven’t blamed you for that form yet, have they?

16 hours ago, Sweaty Morph said:

Thanks to this thread, I woke up this morning with the 'Monorail' song in my head and I haven't been able to shift it all day.

I'm not even mad.

I’ve watched the episode twice now, what a thread.