Walking Down The Halbeath Road

8 minutes ago, 101 said:

This is what poor statements and reticent action brings. Nice wee tanks on our lawn moment from Kelty.

Screenshot_20211006-141906.jpg

If that means going to Kelty 13 times then, with respect, f**k that sideways.

It only seems like yesterday you were giving it big licks about how your new German owners getting you back to the big time.
Seems like there has been a fair bit of sympathy flying about from fellow Rovers fans but personally I am absolutely fucking loving it and long may it continue. 
Get it right up every last one of you [emoji23] 

Aye, good son.

1 hour ago, RR #1 said:

It only seems like yesterday you were giving it big licks about how your new German owners getting you back to the big time.

Seems like there has been a fair bit of sympathy flying about from fellow Rovers fans but personally I am absolutely fucking loving it and long may it continue. 

Get it right up every last one of you 😂 

I believe this sort of post is why Raith Rovers are forever known as the ‘wee team’.

Your fellow supporters are smashing it out of the park ITT - you just look like an absolute jobber.

You have to cut some of our guys some slack. This is quite novel for us to be pretty competent on and off the park whilst Dunfermline and Falkirk are making such a rip roaring arse of things.

For anyone that came to the game after 1996, this is a whole new experience of football and some are getting a wee bit excited.

Add my kudos to the simpsons memes. Genuine lol's all over the place but the one about Loanee flops has me chuckling at random points of the day.

Brilliant😂

1 hour ago, RR #1 said:

Really hurts being the wee team eh🤣

6 hours ago, The Toun Clock said:

The lifeline is a monthly direct debit, similar to FOH at Hearts. Was set up in our admin period and has contributed a lot of money since. I think there was well over 1000 contributing at least £20pm originally but the numbers fell. Usually twice a year you get an article on the official site asking members to rejoin etc. You do get added into a prize draw for every home game where 5 members win £200 and one wins a boardroom/hospitality pass for the next home game but if I'm being honest it's a lot of crap. Same names appear in the winning list every so often.

Thanks for the info mate

1 hour ago, RR #1 said:

This is mare like it!!

1 hour ago, GordieBoy80 said:

As for my thoughts on the statement, it's an absolute fucking disgrace but it wasn't penned by Ross McArthur as he always signs his name off at the bottom of statements. I believe that was Meggle however there are one or two dinosaurs left over from the previous era who are sucking up his arse and their contempt for the fans is well known.

My thoughts reading that statement were that it can't have been written by anyone with experience in football. I'd be amazed if a former professional footballer had penned that. 

11 minutes ago, Double Jack D said:

You have to cut some of our guys some slack. This is quite novel for us to be pretty competent on and off the park whilst Dunfermline and Falkirk are making such a rip roaring arse of things.

For anyone that came to the game after 1996, this is a whole new experience of football and some are getting a wee bit excited.

Add my kudos to the simpsons memes. Genuine lol's all over the place but the one about Loanee flops has me chuckling at random points of the day.

Brilliant😂

Knock yersels out lads. I had a gid laugh at your total meltdown a few weeks ago, when all that happened was you sold a player then loaned him back from Hibs. The state some of you c***s were in then, f**k knows what you'd be like if you had to deal with this 😆

7 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

Knock yersels out lads. I had a gid laugh at your total meltdown a few weeks ago, when all that happened was you sold a player then loaned him back from Hibs. The state some of you c***s were in then, f**k knows what you'd be like if you had to deal with this 😆

Oh we've been there several times.

That's why a lot of us are only one defeat (or player sale) away from calling for everyone's head. 

This is what poor statements and reticent action brings. Nice wee tanks on our lawn moment from Kelty.
Screenshot_20211006-141906.thumb.jpg.2674c428b7d7d59e7c6e809fc664e1ab.jpg

I’m not a traitor so won’t be taking them up on this offer, but this is the sort of behaviour I enjoy seeing from clubs. The timing, offer and the players used in this are no accident/coincidence. But this is an example of good marketing/PR. Much better than anything our club has put out in a long time.

2 hours ago, 101 said:

This would be a continuation of the Supporters Council discussions have been ongoing since, as far as I'm aware since the 13 September.

Hopefully a meeting can be arranged soon.

Any idea when the last PSC was held? IIRC the last one I was at was the summer before Stevie's first full season in charge, him Shields and McCarthur all spoke.