Walking Down The Halbeath Road

i personally think that this statement will have pissed off people a lot more than just wanting the manager changed. 

even in the unlikely of event that the board made a U-turn and did sack grant, and they replaced him with pep, tuchal, klopp or even petrie, i cant see the fans letting this one go for a while. i personally wont be back anytime soon while grant is in charge. and even with that statement probably longer as its a dreadful way to word it and make such a dig at the fans. 

if any more than 1000 home fans go to the killie game then id be amazed. crowds were already on the decline, now they have just enraged a whole lot more with that 1 paragraph alone.

5 minutes ago, Leedafc said:

i personally think that this statement will have pissed off people a lot more than just wanting the manager changed. 

even in the unlikely of event that the board made a U-turn and did sack grant, and they replaced him with pep, tuchal, klopp or even petrie, i cant see the fans letting this one go for a while. i personally wont be back anytime soon while grant is in charge. and even with that statement probably longer as its a dreadful way to word it and make such a dig at the fans. 

if any more than 1000 home fans go to the killie game then id be amazed. crowds were already on the decline, now they have just enraged a whole lot more with that 1 paragraph alone.

Nice to see Pep Guardiola's name alongside 3 of the best managers to have ever lived.

14 minutes ago, parsboi said:

I’m only on here for the Simpsons memes.   Quite frankly some brilliant work from our opposing fans.  Well done you magnificent b*****ds. 😂

It's the reason I came back 😂

58 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

Looks like Drew Main (PST rep on the board) is trying to arrange a meeting of some sort with board representatives. Needs to happen very soon. They've made a right cnut of this.

This would be a continuation of the Supporters Council discussions have been ongoing since, as far as I'm aware since the 13 September.

Hopefully a meeting can be arranged soon.

2 hours ago, The Toun Clock said:

Could just be me being crabbit but a twitter search with a winners name and DAFC Lifeline will show how many times they've been announced as a winner (if they bothered to announce it on twitter as they don't always). A name that won it on 18 September looked familiar so I checked, they've won it 3 times previously, twice in the space of as many months and would probably be considered a well kent face at East End, at least to some. Not saying they've been cherry picked for one minute, just that I noticed it. I don't really mind, my lifeline sub is to help the Pars not win prizes.

Good to know that Dunfermline have their own ‘Dave Wann’

19 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Meggle mentions that "every single player has the individual qualities to help the team". Do they aye? That'll be why Graham has been bombed out of the squad completely. That'll be why Mehmet was dropped. That'll be why Leon Jones was basically given a big middle finder with the signing of Connolly. That'll be why we won't be seeing Watson again. That'll be why Thomas been dropped, despite starting as captain and despite Dow still not being fully fit after his injury. This will be why Kyle Macdonald hasn't got a look in at all. This will be why Matty Todd and Miller Fenton are nowhere to be seen, often not even making the bench. 

Matty is out with an ankle injury.  He's my parents next door neighbour and I bumped into him at the drive-thru Starbucks at Duloch a few weeks ago.  Should be back training now though.  

Thoroughly enjoying the Simpsons GIFs.  Excellent work from all on PnB.

It only seems like yesterday you were giving it big licks about how your new German owners getting you back to the big time.

Seems like there has been a fair bit of sympathy flying about from fellow Rovers fans but personally I am absolutely fucking loving it and long may it continue. 

Get it right up every last one of you 😂 

As for my thoughts on the statement, it's an absolute fucking disgrace but it wasn't penned by Ross McArthur as he always signs his name off at the bottom of statements. I believe that was Meggle however there are one or two dinosaurs left over from the previous era who are sucking up his arse and their contempt for the fans is well known.

33 minutes ago, RR #1 said:

It only seems like yesterday you were giving it big licks about how your new German owners getting you back to the big time.

Seems like there has been a fair bit of sympathy flying about from fellow Rovers fans but personally I am absolutely fucking loving it and long may it continue. 

Get it right up every last one of you 😂 

Quite right too. If the shoe was on the other foot I'd be well and truly planted in your frame of mind.

Respect your honesty too.

But despite all that, and the pitiful state of affairs we find ourselves in, you're still the wee team.

5 minutes ago, par-adise said:

Quite right too. If the shoe was on the other foot I'd be well and truly planted in your frame of mind.

Respect your honesty too.

But despite all that, and the pitiful state of affairs we find ourselves in, you're still the wee team.

Meanwhile, you lot are being wee’d on and being told it’s raining.

Anyway, I’m still trying to figure how any competent individual could write that sponsor line. Sponsors actually like things that role things up and get eyeballs on their signs, etc. The thing that will drive sponsors away is either blatantly offensive statements from the club or falling attendance numbers, and that’s about it. Managing both in a single statement, while blaming someone else, is mental.