Walking Down The Halbeath Road

In terms of self-inflicted damage on the club from the board room, I would say today is up there with sacking Jim Leishman in 1990 and bringing in Iain Munro.

I'm genuinely shocked. There has to be resignations after this.

Our former general manager Mike Mlotkiewicz has hinted on social media in recent times that there something rotten in the board room. I think it's becoming clear that the whole place stinks.  

Edited by Chubbychops

Well if that was an attempt to polish the turd that is currently the misfortunes of DAFC then it was nothing but an epic fail. A horrendous piece of PR.
I'm wary of rejoicing in an other club's misfortunes because these things can easily rebound and you can soon find yourself wallowing in your own club's problems but after that verbal diahorrea...[emoji2513].. beckons.

As Declan says above, go ahead. I’d be quick to laugh and make jokes at other clubs’ expense if they were this much of a shambles.

As fans, I don’t think we deserve this. I don’t think fans of any club do. But the board and those who have been involved in making any of these decisions, or issuing this statement 100% deserve the slagging that they’re getting. The club deserve to be a laughing stock and have everyone else making fun of them.

1 minute ago, Chubbychops said:

In terms of self-inflicted damage on the club from the boardroom, I would say today is up there with sacking Jim Leishman in 1990 and bringing in Iain Munro.

I'm genuinely shocked. There has to be resignations after this.

The bit about Leishman and Munro is  what I said in my email when I was cancelling the lifeline. 

11 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

For me this has now changed from getting rid of Grant to getting rid of Grant and the board. They have threw the supporters under the bus and fans have to take a stand against the utter tripe they have came out with today. 

Many people have cancelled their lifeline subscription, hardly anyone will be at the Killie game and when Killie absolutely pump us, how the FVCK can they keep it going?

Can't see it, it would need serious money to change it at board room level. 

That’s because he was quite clearly offside, the excuses are bad enough in themselves but that part in the statement is genuinely just false.
6DE3FE39-1813-47D5-B378-19EAF098B9A6.thumb.jpeg.8f16e0116831ebf9dee42bf26001d578.jpeg
Is that lifted straight from the Parstv highlights or did you add the line?

Assuming it's lifted straight from the highlights it makes the statement even more ludicrous... if that's even possible!

1 minute ago, Mr X said:

Is that lifted straight from the Parstv highlights or did you add the line?

Assuming it's lifted straight from the highlights it makes the statement even more ludicrous... if that's even possible!

Straight from the highlights….

f**k me ragged, that is a 10-vehicle pile-up of a statement which Rangers would think twice about releasing.

Clutching at straws maybe, but I'm taking that mess to be the board's dreaded Plate of Confidence and Grant will be out on his arse soon enough but after this it's only the start of rebuilding and reconnecting with the support.

Nah McArthur can get to f**k. Giving Peter Grant a vote of confidence at this stage in the season is scandalous in itself. To then throw the fans under the bus again, aye sound alan sugar let’s see how good a business move that was. Lifeline’s cancelled, shove your season ticket right up yer arsenal anaw. Piss poor crowds, players fed up getting twatted every other week. Zero shots FC. The board are clearly on a different planet from the rest of Scottish football here and they’ve added fuel to what was already, a b*****d of a fire. 

McArthur Out, Grant out now.

Fat bitch 

Edited by Gigi Alabocheré

I know we've lost our way a bit in the last couple of years since McCall left but holy f**k this is comedy gold.

Even we had sense to get Hopkin to f**k asap.

Never understood the Peter Grant thing in the first place, out of the recent managers such as Goodwin and Jack Ross who did wonders to keep Alloa in the league when they shouldn't have, Grant did nothing special with Alloa and finished plum last with them.