Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Lifeline cancelled. Won't be back until the board and Grant are gone. Good luck playing in front of sub 1500 home fans for the foreseeable future. 

Can't say I am surprised by this. We are a fucking shambles of a club and we are 100% going down. Fucking raging. 

The statement is horrendous enough as it is. But to get a wee dig at the fans in the last paragraph makes it utterly laughable. Shameless arrogance from the board there. Jesus wept.

Just now, smpar said:

The statement is horrendous enough as it is. But to get a wee dig at the fans in the last paragraph makes it utterly laughable. Shameless arrogance from the board there. Jesus wept.

Someone’s ego took a hit. That was a paragraph written in a massive huff.

Club would have been 100 times better off saying absolutely nothing. What a disaster.

1 minute ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Genuinely, as bad statements go, that’s up there with the shite us and Hearts were hitting out with last summer.

I have so little faith in the club at the moment but they’ve left me utterly dumbfounded with that. Even if they’re too proud or thick to make a change, why not just say nothing?

Feel like I’ve been smacked in the back of the head. Attacking the limited hardcore fans that went to Dumfries in the pissing rain to follow their club?

‘Pars family’ in-fucking-deed.

Not trying to be dramatic but I've just 4 texts from 4 different boys with around 100 years watching the Pars between them, they're all saying the same thing. They've had enough. Bad enough to back this guy, but to slag off the fans claiming they're costing the club money is absolutely fucking staggering.

Whoever composed that needs emptied & whoever signed it off can f**k off as well.

The transparency from the Club used to be admirable in recent years. How has that openness fucked off so quickly? How has the Club suddenly turned just as arrogant as Peter Grant himself?