Walking Down The Halbeath Road

11 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Is it safe to assume that he’s staying, if there’s no announcement tomorrow? Been plenty time for the board to have a call and discuss things now. Genuinely concerning if he isn’t sacked during this international break.

Aye, I'd advice any withdrawing of the centenary lifeline etc to hold off till tomorrow. 

If I were to withdraw the lifeline I'd fire an email aswell getting the point across. 

Rumour I heard (from a friend of a board member) is that Lee McCulloch and Kenny Miller are being lined up as Manager and Assistant...

It's a change but if true, not sure its the right move and would be yet another gamble on inexperienced management. That hasn't worked well for us so far...

GET GRANT TO F☆CK #GGTF

Why would you leave a similar job in Sydney to come home to Scotland.

1 hour ago, foreverarover said:
On 02/10/2021 at 12:44, Heaton said:
Rumour I heard (from a friend of a board member) is that Lee McCulloch and Kenny Miller are being lined up as Manager and Assistant...

It's a change but if true, not sure its the right move and would be yet another gamble on inexperienced management. That hasn't worked well for us so far...

GET GRANT TO F☆CK #GGTF

Why would you leave a similar job in Sydney to come home to Scotland.

Because he misses cold, miserable weather and shite pitches?

Just now, Shandon Par said:

It would take a special kind of moron to look at our situation and think “what is needed here is Kenny Miller”.

The people who have let things get this far with Peter Grant seem more than capable of such incompetence.

If that's true, surely boycotts are on the horizon if the fans are willing.

Just a depressing, drastic decline in attendances.

Folk are fed up and aren’t turning up to the games but it’s been dwindling enough for a couple of months already that a ‘boycott’ wouldn’t look that dramatic.

Not turning up wouldn't make much a difference. There's already hardly anyone going now. Much better to be making noise outside to get the message across. The wheels are already in motion for that on Twitter, unless they do the right thing today and get rid of him. 

I'm not spending another penny on the club til he's gone.

Lifeline binned this week. I'm not helping some rich owners fund their club. Giving them money to help a terrible football manager waste money with a scatter gun approach to signing duff players that he tried mould into a duff formation.

They are taking the piss by keeping this management team on. 0 wins in 8 games for a team we were told would be challenging for the title. Having a laugh.

5 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

I'm not spending another penny on the club til he's gone.

Lifeline binned this week. I'm not helping some rich owners fund their club. Giving them money to help a terrible football manager waste money with a scatter gun approach to signing duff players that he tried mould into a duff formation.

They are taking the piss by keeping this management team on. 0 wins in 8 games for a team we were told would be challenging for the title. Having a laugh.

I'm waiting until something official comes out EEP. Decided I will be cancelling the Lifeline if he isn't gone. SURELY they can't keep this going ffs? Listen to him after the QotS game! He has totally lost it. The players clearly can't be bothered with him and are just going through the motions. Fans numbers are dwindling to the lowest levels in many years. HOW on Earth can they keep this going? It is a disaster. 

10 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

It would take a special kind of moron to appoint the manager who just got meekly relegated but our club did that.

Nothing is impossible when it comes to Dunfermline. Probably appoint Rice or McKinnon if we do punt this clown. 

It’s no looking likely he’s getting the punt is it, lifeline will be getting cancelled too. The clubs a joke just now and worst I’ve felt as a fan. I emailed the club but no response a couple off weeks ago. Don’t know if it was the right email address tho.

39 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

It would take a special kind of moron to appoint the manager who just got meekly relegated but our club did that.

Football is a great thing for highlighting just how much luck is involved in making money. Someone strikes it rich off the back of their company and think they can apply those skills to running a football club. Quick way to get found out. 

Totally understand why Crawford moved on but it’s maybe important to have someone like him involved somewhere who can say “eh, I don’t think Pars fans will take to that manager/player”. We also maybe need to look at the role of manager. John Potter was loved by the players as a coach (and Hibs’ players seem to thrive under him). Peter Grant could be a good coach but as a manager and figurehead he comes across as a bit of a twat. 

For fans of visual metaphor, there was a car crash on Halbeath Road this morning. 
The person responsible has been sack... er, charged with careless driving. 

Charged already? CPS weren’t hanging around with that one.