Walking Down The Halbeath Road

If you’re the person who appointed Grant,  despite his horrendous record and the petulance, lack of class or self-awareness he’d show in his post-match comments when we played his team, and who then sanctioned him signing his dazzlingly bloated and mediocre squad, then you really need to be walking away from your position.

If you’re the person who appointed Grant,  despite his horrendous record and the petulance, lack of class or self-awareness he’d show in his post-match comments when we played his team, and who then sanctioned him signing his dazzlingly bloated and mediocre squad, then you really need to be walking away from your position.

McArthur then. He should be following Grant out the door.

The consortium need to throw a lot of money at this to keep us up. New manager and a few new players required, especially in the midfield. We are in deep fecal matter and it is all about staying in the division now.

How that clown shoe jester has not identified that the central midfield is utter guff and clearly needed strengthening I do not know.

How can he be involved in football for so many years and still show such ineptitude. He is thick as shit.

I know it's only football, but I'm fuming at the incompetence of our board to allow things to get this far. 

Not putting another penny in the club. Money just getting wasted hand over fist by these jokers in charge. Any good these guys have done in the past is seriously tarnished now.

The guy is absolutely deluded. I think he thinks he is still a big name in football these days. Haven’t seen much of him or Pars have this season but what I have seen leaves me to think we dodged a bullet as I believe we were looking at him too.
He is an egotistical waste of space. I watched the RR game on TV on Wednesday, every time the camera panned in on him he was constantly micro managing each player and constantly telling where they were to play? How does this level of management allow players to express their abilities on the park.
If you listen to his interviews his bluster is embarrassing. Puts Pep in the shade! The trouble is he’s only fooling himself.

Get shot tomorrow and get someone in to resurrect your season and get your team back into a better position in the league and start again next season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

What would Dunfermline fans think about Gary Holt coming in as the new manager? I don’t think Falkirk fans would be sad to see that happening.

No thanks.

29 minutes ago, VinnyPar said:

Would big Rusty from Stirling be a bad shout?

Clearly has something about him but feel this job is huge not only are they going to have to pull us back from the brink and hopefully put some kind of run together but also all the off field developments.

What would Dunfermline fans think about Gary Holt coming in as the new manager? I don’t think Falkirk fans would be sad to see that happening.

I think you’d have 1000 offers of Falkirk fans driving him over the bridge…and I mean driving him over the bridge [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk