Walking Down The Halbeath Road

1 minute ago, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

Maybe the challenge of resurrecting Dunfermline would tempt him.

If someone can get a tune out this unbalanced squad then they would be doing well, I still personally don't think it's too late to get up but there has to be a new manager in place for the start of the second quarter.

Just listened to his interview and he sounds on the verge of tears. Think he’s been told his time’s up.

He’s got me on the verge of beers

There’s an emergency meeting tonight at EEP. He’s a gonner.

19 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Just listened to his interview and he sounds on the verge of tears. Think he’s been told his time’s up.

He does sound pretty resigned to the fact he's away

7 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

There’s an emergency meeting tonight at EEP. He’s a gonner.

How could anyone other than the board know that? 

He's surely gone after today. 4 points adrift of the 'safety' of 8th with not even a quarter of the season gone. Pars board need to act now if they're to rescue any credibility from this season.

Rovers supporting me of 15-20 years ago would have lapped up the Pars woes of this season; the more mature me nowadays feels genuine sadness and concern at their predicament. Hopefully that charlatan Grant is chased from your club and never darkens the door of any managers office ever again.

41 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

Surely a club of Dunfermline 's size can attract a really good manager. Derek McInnes maybe?

This is exactly what's wrong with your club. Yes Dunfermline shouldn't be bottom but you believe your far bigger than you are.

2 minutes ago, Sweaty Morph said:

He's surely gone after today. 4 points adrift of the 'safety' of 8th with not even a quarter of the season gone. Pars board need to act now if they're to rescue any credibility from this season.

Rovers supporting me of 15-20 years ago would have lapped up the Pars woes of this season; the more mature me nowadays feels genuine sadness and concern at their predicament. Hopefully that charlatan Grant is chased from your club and never darkens the door of any managers office ever again.

Not having any of that. I'm old enough to remember when they poached/coaxed George Farm immediately after we were promoted and who took Ian Lister and Pat Gardner with him. We never really got the chance to see how far we might have progressed in the top league. In reality it set us back fifteen years despite yo - going up and down the lower leagues wining promotion here and there until Frank Connor put things in some semblance of order.

Rumour I heard (from a friend of a board member) is that Lee McCulloch and Kenny Miller are being lined up as Manager and Assistant...

It's a change but if true, not sure its the right move and would be yet another gamble on inexperienced management. That hasn't worked well for us so far...

GET GRANT TO F☆CK #GGTF

2 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

I really thought I saw enough in the second half at Stark's from you to suggest you'd win today. That's a shocker of a result. 

If there is any consolation I can offer for your next match, it's that Kilmarnock looked really pedestrian today. 

Unless Kilmarnock are suddenly a bottom of league 2 side or a league 1 side with several players missing through covid it doesn't matter. 

This is exactly what's wrong with your club. Yes Dunfermline shouldn't be bottom but you believe your far bigger than you are.
You do realise that's not from a Pars fan right? So other clubs fans think we are a big club is what you mean.

GET GRANT TO F☆CK #GGTF