Walking Down The Halbeath Road

“I left him out because I didn’t think he was working hard enough when he lost possession of the ball. He lost it and everyone else was running back to get it for him.

“I can’t have folk running back 40 or 50 yards, speeding past someone who is walking. Maybe Lionel Messi can get away with it — but not many others.”

IMG_8476.jpg

2 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

It’s even more ridiculous when you think he was playing Dom Thomas in central midfield. The lad is a winger.

That being said, I’d still rather Thomas in the middle of the park than Dorrans or Pybus.

Wasn't impressed with him at all, scored a goal against the DAB's and that was about it.

Just checked your web site for tickets for the game against the Rovers twenty quid and no concessions.

Same price as Raith, so not sure what your issue is with the £20. Also, just tried myself. Can definitely buy concessions, did you try scrolling the menu to select concession tickets? This is the same system Raith use, so everyone has the exact same experience when buying tickets for Starks Park…IMG_2508.jpg

I see the Wee Team fans are in the NE. I take it we are still using the Cowden end for the away changing area? Isn’t that a bit strange still, given the social distancing rules are now relaxed a lot more?

I see the Wee Team fans are in the NE. I take it we are still using the Cowden end for the away changing area? Isn’t that a bit strange still, given the social distancing rules are now relaxed a lot more?

The club are doing themselves out a few quid there. I’m sure they’d take a good crowd through if we’re still a mess by the time that game comes round.

It's a long way off tbf

Never even thought of checking the date. You’d like to think by then we have a new manager and have hopefully seen a couple of wins at the very least.

It’s even more ridiculous when you think he was playing Dom Thomas in central midfield. The lad is a winger.
That being said, I’d still rather Thomas in the middle of the park than Dorrans or Pybus.

Didn’t think it would take long for Pybus to be found out. He is a busy trier who because of the effort he puts in- looks a lot better than he actually is. I suspect that he was a signing target on the basis of these “player stats” which are extremely misleading and in the case of Dan Pybus bear no resemblance to the influence he has on a game.

Didn’t think it would take long for Pybus to be found out. He is a busy trier who because of the effort he puts in- looks a lot better than he actually is. I suspect that he was a signing target on the basis of these “player stats” which are extremely misleading and in the case of Dan Pybus bear no resemblance to the influence he has on a game.

Tbh I think it was expected that he’d be a weak link in a decent squad but he’s just been a below average player, in amongst some shite players, in amongst decent players who are out of position and can’t be arsed to play for a total w**k of a manager.

In short, Pybus hasn’t been the worst but there’s been nothing to suggest that he is any better than we expected.

5 hours ago, DAFC. said:

No social distancing rules have been relaxed. I think you are confusing regulations for Supporters with those for Players. There's been no change to the fact that players need to remain 2m apart in changing areas.

Edited by Skyline Drifter

Utd fan in peace here. The coaches here think a lot of Ross Graham and see a bright future. How has he been getting on for you guys?

Go to 1:12 in our highlights against Ayr.

While you’re at it, watch all 3 goals.