Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Fourth minute makes no sense for a walk out. Be better going for 30th/40th/50th/60th or something like that. They’d probably get a better response.

Unless we’re losing already, I can’t see many people at all leaving after 4 minutes. However, I would say that if the vocal fans in the north west are involved in this, that would have a big impact, that the board wouldn’t be able to ignore.

I do think that patg sales will be at an all time low on Saturday, as will the number of ST holders turning up. That will be a much bigger statement than any walkout - particularly in the 4th minute. Anyone planning to leave after 4 minutes, my advice would be just to not turn up. That will send out a bigger message and stop you from wasting your own time.

1 hour ago, Gigi Alabocheré said:

Reason I find it strange is because it’s not about getting on each other’s backs, it’s about taking a stand. Anyone giving fans shit for staying is a moron. Although I have only seen this mentioned from people who aren’t interested in walking out, which is absolutely fine no issues at all with that. I just can’t see how fans walking out would lead to them giving grief to the ones that’s staying, can’t recall anything like this happening before.

Have you ever been to a football match in your life? Or attempted to cross a picket line or something?

If you think a load of fans will leave a ground en masse and not a single one of them will say something along the lines of "take it you must be happy with this" to someone not leaving, or someone sitting in their seat will make a remark about "sit down, support the team, I'm trying to watch the game" in the other direction you're in cuckoo land. These sort of gestures are inevitably massively divisive by their nature.

18 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

I do think that patg sales will be at an all time low on Saturday, as will the number of ST holders turning up. That will be a much bigger statement than any walkout - particularly in the 4th minute. Anyone planning to leave after 4 minutes, my advice would be just to not turn up. That will send out a bigger message and stop you from wasting your own time.

Are they even doing PATG at East End yet?

6 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Have you ever been to a football match in your life? Or attempted to cross a picket line or something?

If you think a load of fans will leave a ground en masse and not a single one of them will say something along the lines of "take it you must be happy with this" to someone not leaving, or someone sitting in their seat will make a remark about "sit down, support the team, I'm trying to watch the game" in the other direction you're in cuckoo land. These sort of gestures are inevitably massively divisive by their nature.

Stopped reading at picket line. I’m planning on getting up and walking out, don’t care what minute it is and not interested in bickering with any of our own supporters either. Relax old man. 

Are they even doing PATG at East End yet?

By patg I just mean non-ST holders. Not sure anyone will ever be paying at the gate as such again. Certainly not any time soon. There’s no real need to, when you can buy a ticket on your phone when you decide to go, then just scan the QR code from your phone. I think you can still buy a ticket from the ticket office/shop on match days though. My point was that I would imagine those that buy tickets for individual games will be deciding against it for now. They certainly won’t be giving the club £20, just to walk out after 4 minutes.

1 hour ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Fascinated that supporters of other clubs think any Pars fan would give a single f**k about their thoughts on all this.

It's kinda amusing. reading the hand wrining posted on here. 

Schaden freude for some of your past hubris ,!!!   

We have all had our dud managers.....IS HE STILL THERE YET?

Things will only get better when ye boot Grant!!

Is it an actual walk out as in walk out the ground and go home? I assumed it was more a walk out to the concourse for a bit then head back sort of thing. It's a very tough ask getting someone at the ground after that short a time, even if they agree in principle. The time spent getting there, the bizarre feeling of excitement of being at the game, the slight possibility you might miss something etc. 

1 hour ago, Gigi Alabocheré said:

Stopped reading at picket line. I’m planning on getting up and walking out, don’t care what minute it is and not interested in bickering with any of our own supporters either. Relax old man. 

Good for you. I didn't ask what you were doing. Nor did I criticise your choice. I said it was complete pie in the sky to think such actions will not be enormously divisive and cause arguments amongst supporters. Pretending such a thing won't happen makes you the football equivalent of an ostrich.

18 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Good for you. I didn't ask what you were doing. Nor did I criticise your choice. I said it was complete pie in the sky to think such actions will not be enormously divisive and cause arguments amongst supporters. Pretending such a thing won't happen makes you the football equivalent of an ostrich.

That’s excellent sweetie. We’ll be sure to consult with yourself in future. 

11 minutes ago, Gigi Alabocheré said:

That’s excellent sweetie. We’ll be sure to consult with yourself in future. 

No need to consult with me. Just continue to post things on a message board and I'll continue to respond to those points I choose to. Its pretty much how these things work. You'll catch on eventually.

Stenhousemuir ffs

If Stenhousemuir fans in general would just accept failure, it probably explains why we hammered them, despite having Peter Grant in charge. I believe that fans of any club would be demanding change, if they appointed a proven failure/loser as manager, stated that they were aiming for the title and witnessed what we have to date.

It’s not self entitled, or old firm nonsense. It would be different if things just weren’t ‘clicking’ or if there were signs of progress. We have gotten worse every week and the manager leaves the same weaknesses/deficiencies in the team every single week and blames everyone and everything but himself. It honestly looks like we don’t train at all.