Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Grant out- There’s no other option.

Bit disappointed in the players- think they gave up at 3-0, tho they did seem tired, which would suggest they are either unfit or are being overworked during the week. I suspect the later. Both would be grants fault.

We must change it now.  Give the new manager something salvageable, we leave it much later and the only thing they could do is keep us up.

2 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

I didn’t like the idea of Yogi or Levein, but I’d’ve took them at the drop of a hat ahead of this daft-arse.

Leave our illustrious Director of Football out of this please.

9 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

Grant out- There’s no other option.

Bit disappointed in the players- think they gave up at 3-0, tho they did seem tired, which would suggest they are either unfit or are being overworked during the week. I suspect the later. Both would be grants fault.

We must change it now.  Give the new manager something salvageable, we leave it much later and the only thing they could do is keep us up.

Genuinely, who is actually available just now? Obviously getting rid of Grant, regardless of who you replace him with, would be the correct option but still.

If it’s not Hughes, I’d think you’re looking at slim pickings.

edit: for clarity, I don’t think John Hughes is a brilliant manager, but he at least has had some success in the past

Edited by oneteaminglasgow

Couldn't make it today. Which is nice. 

Apathy at an all time high for me, I don't really give a shit what they do out there.

Grant ain't got it, making the half decent players look like diddies so until we have a genuinely competent manager its a real fruitless endeavour. Such a shame, again, as I like a lot of these players but its all a big waste. 

Ach well. 

All the decent managers based in Scotland you would want are employed. You'd probably have to go out with Scotland to find someone unemployed who you would entertain.

1 minute ago, TheScarf said:

All the decent managers based in Scotland you would want are employed. You'd probably have to go out with Scotland to find someone unemployed who you would entertain.

Ex-Par Fergie's free I believe. 

32 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Genuinely, who is actually available just now? Obviously getting rid of Grant, regardless of who you replace him with, would be the correct option but still.

If it’s not Hughes, I’d think you’re looking at slim pickings.

edit: for clarity, I don’t think John Hughes is a brilliant manager, but he at least has had some success in the past

In terms of who we’d want, Petrie tops the list, they’ll be a few others who will be worth seeking out.

In terms of who would be an improvement on this clown, the usual list of out of work guys, shields/Whittaker being kept on, me, most of the posters on this website, any amateur or non-league manager who’ll take it.  Any of the Joke suggestions opposition fans make, Anyone who has played football, anyone who has watched football, someone who has never watched/played or even heard of football.  It’s fucking bad m8.

8 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

In terms of who we’d want, Petrie tops the list, they’ll be a few others who will be worth seeking out.

The Germans are going to need to dip into their own pockets if we are to pay off Grant and buy out Petries contract.

They might want their own man from Germany to come in and manage which could blow the usual suspects out the water.