Walking Down The Halbeath Road

12 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Raith Rovers finished 4th in the Championship and beat the side who finished 3rd in the Premiership Play-Off quarter-final?

In the first leg yes...apologies took your post as meaning the first game.

Unsure if the Sevco thread was deleted or if I'm being thick, but I am really not looking forward to this tomorrow. Could be an absolute embarrassment. 

Think Grant will stick with what he has tried in one last ditch attempt, which could be absolutely hilarious for the neutrals watching Mehmet and Graham try and deal with players like Morelos and Kent. 

1 hour ago, DAFC. said:

Unsure if the Sevco thread was deleted or if I'm being thick, but I am really not looking forward to this tomorrow. Could be an absolute embarrassment. 

Think Grant will stick with what he has tried in one last ditch attempt, which could be absolutely hilarious for the neutrals watching Mehmet and Graham try and deal with players like Morelos and Kent. 

Yeh I was looking for it there and looks like it's been deleted. I see Slippery G says he's going all out attack which gives me the fear.

Yeh I was looking for it there and looks like it's been deleted. I see Slippery G says he's going all out attack which gives me the fear.

Aw f**k. I’d rather they just went 2-0 up and kept 95% of the possession but I worry they’ll be looking for maximum goals to ‘prove a point’ to their own fans. Which they will get.

7 hours ago, JFPar said:

Out of interest, what groups are they meeting and what are they discussing?

Tonight's meeting lasted a little over an hour and really recapped the story so far and then opened for questions. 

It was good to see then in person as obviously it's much easier to get an understanding of their personalities and how passionate they are about the club.

Everytime someone involved with the process of hiring Grant, talks about the reasoning behind it, the appointment just looks more and more ridiculous. 

Talking about how well Alloa played against us last season when we beat them twice, with Alloa winning the final game as we put out a massively different squad, which helped pad out the league table a bit for them. How did they look impressive to anyone?! 

25 minutes ago, The Great Cornholio said:

@101 anything interesting in the questions or was it stuff they have already talked about through the press conference and other interviews?

Pretty much same old stuff really, I think they still have lots of irons in the fire that isn't ready for the public discussion so I'm sure there will be plenty more news coming over the next few months. 

2 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Everytime someone involved with the process of hiring Grant, talks about the reasoning behind it, the appointment just looks more and more ridiculous. 

Talking about how well Alloa played against us last season when we beat them twice, with Alloa winning the final game as we put out a massively different squad, which helped pad out the league table a bit for them. How did they look impressive to anyone?! 

Was the comment not about how Peter Grant had maximised the performance of the players he had available to him with the restrictions of being part-time and the additional challenges that brought due to Covid too. 

Was the comment not about how Peter Grant had maximised the performance of the players he had available to him with the restrictions of being part-time and the additional challenges that brought due to Covid too. 
I suppose people hear what they want to hear

15 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

As far as I'm concerned, he's got two weeks between Thistle and the next league game to sort out his assembled squad and work on actual defending like marking at set plays, with a bounce game tonight.

And what happens if we are still a clownshoe mess?