Walking Down The Halbeath Road

15 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Will probably be waiting for FM update next week.

Could be. Just that I noticed all Scottish Prem clubs confirmed the attendances for their first fixtures and most had a significant increase on 2000. You're probably right though. 

things might change next week but id doubt it. the prem clubs have bigger stadiums which can be used in full but at EEP, the Cowden end is still out of use with the away team using the concourse as a dressing room. only other option is opening the rest of the north stand but that would only allow another 250/300 in, as it stands every season ticket holder could get in without that so the club might just leave it as is.

Fir Park has a capacity of 13,000 odds, they've been given an allocation of 6500 including 2000 away fans. The away end at Fir Park is also being used for away changing. Now I know the setup of the away end at Fir Park is two tiered with more facilities but surely we could arrange for the away team to change in the gym located in the SE corner? IMO both teams should be able to get changed in the changing rooms, it's madness that they don't.

I'd say by time the first home game kicks off next weekend we'll have more than 2000 ST's. 

I understand the need to not just pretend COVID-19 is no longer a factor but some of the rules still in place are daft.

One positive test shouldn’t take out your entire squad. Players should be able to have a shower after training. We don’t need face coverings if we’re basically sitting outside etc.

7 minutes ago, JFPar said:

Club confirm 1900 ST's sold

Said 2k would be brilliant, so we have done well. I think Kilmarnock only team to have sold more in the league. We'd have sold much more if things weren't all up in the air still with COVID. 

1 hour ago, DAFC. said:

Said 2k would be brilliant, so we have done well. I think Kilmarnock only team to have sold more in the league. We'd have sold much more if things weren't all up in the air still with COVID. 

We were about 25 short of 2k as of yesterday.

Thistle had sold 1900 season tickets last week. Also trying to hit the 2k target.

I think this is going to be an exciting league this season, and hopefully we get to a few away games.

14 minutes ago, erty13 said:

I think this is going to be an exciting league this season, and hopefully we get to a few away games.

I'm sure we will have a much more normal season as fans this year. Restrictions to be removed in Scotland before we play second home match. Motherwell already allowing 2000 Hibs fans this weekend.

trying to book the seats for the partick game and comes up an error at the end. Try logging back in with the ST barcode and the seats that I've tried to book show as if they've been taken. It's happened twice but not sure if that's just a coincidence

13 minutes ago, lochgellyPAR said:

trying to book the seats for the partick game and comes up an error at the end. Try logging back in with the ST barcode and the seats that I've tried to book show as if they've been taken. It's happened twice but not sure if that's just a coincidence

That happened to me and 5 mins later I got an email confirmation

40 minutes ago, 101 said:

Seems a few people still having issues with the ticket sales, mine went through first time worth checking spam folder for order confirmation.

ive tried the website on desktop and mobile dosent seem to be working saying network error

2 hours ago, JFPar said:

I'm sure we will have a much more normal season as fans this year. Restrictions to be removed in Scotland before we play second home match. Motherwell already allowing 2000 Hibs fans this weekend.

Will be interesting to hear if sport is mentioned specifically on Tuesday during the update. I’d be over the moon if all restrictions were lifted on capping crowds but I remain doubtful.

8 minutes ago, VinnyPar said:

Technical issues on a Dunfermline system? Imagine my shock. I sincerely hope this is one of the things the new investors are looking to improve whilst looking at fan engagement etc

Considering its a new system that they were part of the commissioning process for I doubt it's high up the list of their things to update and would be a waste of money to do so.