Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Great to hear the perennial bragging about how you're going to win the league before it's started, followed by the inevitable "get that c**t out" when reality strikes around January.

Keep crying. Won’t get any sympathy from us. You won’t even be able to claim you play the best football in the league anymore, as you watch us stroll to the title. Watch us smash all the records for most goals scored, most wins, most points and biggest ever derby wins along the way.

Looking forward to your meltdown after a Todorov hat trick on the 20th, to shut up the racist Raith fans as well.

9 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Imagine how big time we’ll be once the club receives that Nizzy sell-on cash 💰 

He'll be off to Celtic once they offload Griffiths and Edouard. Hibs are wanting £4.5million apparently. 

Got an email from the club about signing up for season tickets following the arrival of Dorran's. It goes on to say only 2000 will be allowed into the Thistle game which doesn't take place until a week on Saturday. Quite disappointing considering other clubs have applied for larger attendances and have had them accepted.

Hopefully we have and it just hasn't been approved yet. 

10 minutes ago, Rammit Bawdeep said:

Rumours about Adam Hammill next on the signing list

I don't care that this is probably made up, he's had a turbulent career in the 14 years since he played for us for just a few months in which we were relegated or he has personal issues.  This gets me excited.

59 minutes ago, JFPar said:

Got an email from the club about signing up for season tickets following the arrival of Dorran's. It goes on to say only 2000 will be allowed into the Thistle game which doesn't take place until a week on Saturday. Quite disappointing considering other clubs have applied for larger attendances and have had them accepted.

Hopefully we have and it just hasn't been approved yet. 

Will probably be waiting for FM update next week.

33 minutes ago, The Great Cornholio said:

the rumour of signing another winger/wide player i cant really see but it to be Hammill, even less so.

If we can afford Dorrans then I’d guess we can afford Hammill.

He’d definitely be up there with Cardle in terms of a signing that I’d be on board with even if he was shite #nostalgiaturnsmeon

Hammill is 33 and a free agent, if we can entice Dorrans who had a far more distinguished career then I’m sure we could entice Hammill. I doubt we’re even interested though, but you never know.

Don't think we need a winger. Especially when we're currently playing with no wingers.

I know it's about options but surely Dow, Thomas and Kennedy would be enough of an option if we sometimes want to play with two wide now and again.

Edited by Chubbychops