Walking Down The Halbeath Road

9 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Grant’s worse than Crawford for switching keepers. At least he’d switch between Gill/Scully when they made mistakes, rather than switching every game. Good to see Cole starting, but seems harsh for Allan to be dropped. Hopefully Kennedy comes on too.

Also hoping Watson’s injury is nothing serious.

He said in an interview pre season they’d both get 2 games in the league cup, don’t read too much into it. Think Dez will be #1 for the seasons.

RE Watson think it’ll just be a mistake from the admin, Watson just carrying a knock.

1 minute ago, Cardle is Magic said:

If we play like this and fans keep up their enthusiasm then Rovers away in a few weeks will be absolutely mental.

Can't see restrictions being lifted to the point of seeing a meaningful amount of away fans here in less than a month, to be honest.  

Grant’s worse than Crawford for switching keepers. At least he’d switch between Gill/Scully when they made mistakes, rather than switching every game. Good to see Cole starting, but seems harsh for Allan to be dropped. Hopefully Kennedy comes on too.

Also hoping Watson’s injury is nothing serious.

He’s clearly giving them the league cup group games to decide on a number one. I’m not sure what the issue is?

2 hours ago, CALDERON said:

Can't see restrictions being lifted to the point of seeing a meaningful amount of away fans here in less than a month, to be honest.  

Think there’s more of a chance with it being two Fife clubs but thanks for ruining my fun.

Love the new style and head strong belief from the manger in what we are doing, but still have a nagging doubt about this style working over the course of a full season.

What happens when we hit mid winter and pitches are cut up and the ball is bobbling about? Teams figuring out that they just need to ruff us up and pack midfield?

I welcome the change, as it was badly needed after the trash football Crawford served up, but not convinced it will get us much further up the table.

7 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

If we play like this and fans keep up their enthusiasm then Rovers away in a few weeks will be absolutely mental.

Can't wait it's going to be a rammy

7 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

It's Stenhousemuir bud, calm yersel. 

Guest Axle Grease

Secvo at Ibroke in the next round. 

Won't be within 100 miles of this game. I wouldnt set foot in thst shect hoose if you paid me.