Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Just now, DAFC. said:

There's an issue with Breen's contract which is causing the deal to drag on but he is signing. Would take something monumental for it not to happen. 

The signings are coming. Be patient. 

Where do you get your information?

18 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

There's an issue with Breen's contract which is causing the deal to drag on but he is signing. Would take something monumental for it not to happen. 

The signings are coming. Be patient. 

What about Reece Cole and Kennedy 

2 minutes ago, SRB said:

What about Reece Cole and Kennedy 

No idea about Cole. All I know is Breen is signing a 2 year contract and Kennedy is signing on loan for the season. There has been respective issues for both causing the delay in announcement. 

I'm not claiming to be ITK but I am not going to be divulging over a public forum how I know this information either, I'm afraid. You'll just have to trust me 😀

10 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

No idea about Cole. All I know is Breen is signing a 2 year contract and Kennedy is signing on loan for the season. There has been respective issues for both causing the delay in announcement. 

I'm not claiming to be ITK but I am not going to be divulging over a public forum how I know this information either, I'm afraid. You'll just have to trust me 😀

Will it be this week, are they training with the club 

1 hour ago, SRB said:

Thought there might have been a couple of signings today after grants interview after the game, another week no signings i take it 

I’m a negative b*****d but even I think you should lighten up a little. Manager has already said it’s not an issue on our end holding up the deal/s.

1 minute ago, Cardle is Magic said:

I’m a negative b*****d but even I think you should lighten up a little. Manager has already said it’s not an issue on our end holding up the deal/s.

I was hoping after his interview being a bit positive that they were done and be announced today. Give fans more to smile about after a good result at wkend 

16 minutes ago, SRB said:

I was hoping after his interview being a bit positive that they were done and be announced today. Give fans more to smile about after a good result at wkend 

Other than Gary Mason and Joe Cardle re-signing, I can’t remember ever smiling because we signed someone.

Questionable behaviour IMHO.

1 minute ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Other than Gary Mason and Joe Cardle re-signing, I can’t remember ever smiling because we signed someone.

I was buzzing with Nisbet and Dom Thomas. 

Was doing cartwheels round my office when Fais came back.

45 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

When we signed Danilvicious on loan from Arsenal I was around 15 and was utterly ecstatic. Nobody on Arsenal's books at that time could be anything short of sensational in Scotland!

Well f**k me.

Currently President of the Lithuanian Football Federation!

3 hours ago, The Great Cornholio said:

That article is clearly a load of nonsense. No quotes. Why would Rangers be flattered about £600k for a guy they just tied up to a new contract 5 months ago. Also no team in the Barclays is going to be impressed with performances in the Scottish Championship unless he was scoring 4 every game.

When we signed Danilvicious on loan from Arsenal I was around 15 and was utterly ecstatic. Nobody on Arsenal's books at that time could be anything short of sensational in Scotland!

Well f**k me.

He’s Lithuania’s all-time top goalscorer! Utter shite! Think he went on to have a decent career in Italy too.