Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Breen is still at Rangers?

It's shows on Wiki that he is playing in the US. Apparently on loan since May with Orange County.

So he is still with Rangers, then?

7 minutes ago, smpar said:

So he still with Rangers, then?

The first article I read on Rangers news said summer 2021. That why I thought he was out of contract.

I then read another site which said November 21. This ties in with the on loan in US. So yeah, he's still at Rangers for the next 3 and a half months.  

1 hour ago, SRB said:

Rover signing another two players yet we can’t sign any worrying times 

Report I saw in the Courier was that they’d signed two absolute jobbers who are clearly cheap AF.

I want signings but would agree that quality is far more important than quantity.

The first article I read on Rangers news said summer 2021. That why I thought he was out of contract.
 I then read another site which said November 21. This ties in with the on loan in US. So yeah, he's still at Rangers for the next 3 and a half months.  

With which club has he been on loan since May?

12 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Report I saw in the Courier was that they’d signed two absolute jobbers who are clearly cheap AF.

I want signings but would agree that quality is far more important than quantity.

I wouldn't poke fun at clubs signing "absolute jobbers" when you've signed Dan Pybus.  Quality over quantity,  you're having a laugh. 

19 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Still making signings tho, he speaks of quality what quality is it tho, he’s been all fart not jobby about signings so far. 

will have 5 again on bench today with not much to choose from. One week before league starts and he’s talking about winning it 

Peter Grant has been in the door just shy of two months and his two assistants were both at the club last season so they would good knowledge of what we lack. I'm happy with the signing of Todarov and I think I'm happy with Mehmet, but the last two signings are bizarre and don't fit the quality over quantity that he's going for. Pybus may turn out to do well but let's be honest, he wasn't getting kept on at QoS and that's not the barrel we should be scraping from. The boy from Utd is only 20 and apparently had a good season at Cove last year, however is he any better than what we currently have?

Still making signings tho, he speaks of quality what quality is it tho, he’s been all fart not jobby about signings so far. 

will have 5 again on bench today with not much to choose from. One week before league starts and he’s talking about winning it 
2 weeks.

We've no midweek game next week so I'd expect some new faces.

On a separate note, looking forward to being back at East End today even in these circumstances. Some day for it. It's been a long year.

Thanks again to everyone who chipped in for Kevin OHaras training top that's me been into the club to pay for it.

First season when we had more folk willing to put money in than we needed, really is staggering. Thank you!

Thanks again to everyone who chipped in for Kevin OHaras training top that's me been into the club to pay for it.
First season when we had more folk willing to put money in than we needed, really is staggering. Thank you!
Spend the rest in Charlie Ds at some point!

31 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
1 hour ago, 101 said:

Spend the rest in Charlie Ds at some point!

Haha it's still in parsdafts wallet. 

2 hours ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

I wouldn't poke fun at clubs signing "absolute jobbers" when you've signed Dan Pybus.  Quality over quantity,  you're having a laugh. 

I’d suggest you re-read my post as you clearly skimmed it and didn’t understand what I was saying. 

If Pybus is a cheap squad player then I’m fairly meh about it. I’d be quite alarmed if he’s supposed to be starting every week - unless he’s massively improved on what he showed at Queens.

2 hours ago, SRB said:

I’d rather we went with a smaller squad like we have now than signing players for the sake of it. I want additions but I want them to be good players who improve the squad.

FYI it’s two weeks until the league campaign starts, although I’d agree we should have had more players in by now.

13 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Important also to remember it’s likely we’d have added Fraser Murray and/or Iain Vigurs if they hadn’t accepted better offers elsewhere.

That’s what’s if they are past and not here, all this talk of Kennedy and he’s not here yet, can’t hope for all loan signings either. We received money for McManus surley that can be put to use.

I believe that their is players out there that want to come to our club but he said he won’t negotiate with them and first offer is final offer which is wrong. I myself would love to see us challenge with a good squad but season hasn’t started already and have serious doubts so far after optimism of his first couple of interviews grant gave.

6 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Vytas didn't start yet again. PG doesn't rate him or what? He's got to be better than some kid from Utd.

Think it's that his natural role is the center player in the 3 and clearly isn't as good as watson

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

Vytas didn't start yet again. PG doesn't rate him or what? He's got to be better than some kid from Utd.

I’d have said that too but Graham has absolutely strolled first half today. Not up against much tbf but can see why he’s getting game time.

4 hours ago, Stellaboz said:
4 hours ago, 101 said:

Spend the rest on Charlie at some point!

FTFY