Walking Down The Halbeath Road

9 hours ago, Rob1885 said:

I actually remember people making this jump 2 summers ago about Motherwells Liam Brown signing for us. He signed.

For Edinburgh City.

Ayr fans are bad for this.  Any players who follows them on Twitter who doesn't play for them, is about to sign.

Todorov follows The Caley on Twitter and has liked a few of our tweets in the last few days (due to his mates still playing for us), must mean he's about to leave you and re-sign for us.

12 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Ayr fans are bad for this.  Any players who follows them on Twitter who doesn't play for them, is about to sign.

Todorov follows The Caley on Twitter and has liked a few of our tweets in the last few days (due to his mates still playing for us), must mean he's about to leave you and re-sign for us.

Our “summer of Hartley” you could tell who were signing as the guy that done the Falkirk herald reporting would follow them a few hours before announcing it.

Not worked since. Thankfully.

6 minutes ago, gav-ffc said:

Our “summer of Hartley” you could tell who were signing as the guy that done the Falkirk herald reporting would follow them a few hours before announcing it.

Not worked since. Thankfully.

That was hilarious. Amateur park players, some guy from Love Island and I believe a couple of ex Bullseye contestants. Glorious stuff.

32 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Tickets for Saturday now on general sale, for anyone who isn’t a season ticket holder.

Or numpties who haven't collected their season tickets :whistle

For folk using the general sale, mine doesn't have a seat number printed anyone else having this problem?

Or numpties who haven't collected their season tickets :whistle

For folk using the general sale, mine doesn't have a seat number printed anyone else having this problem?
Nah me neither, just noticed.

"Please sit in your allocated seat" would help if you allocated me one [emoji23]

11 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

"Please sit in your allocated seat" would help if you allocated me one emoji23.png

Yeh, Drew is on it and has asked Matt to have a look, I need to go into the club shop tomorrow anyway but will let you know if I hear anything.

12 hours ago, 101 said:

I thought we were flush seems bizzare is we a fishing in the pool of ex Queen's players.

Unlike Pybus,  Nortey might actually make a football player. Injury rather interrupted his game time at Queens though.  Breen coming in on loan from  Rangers coincided with our brief upturn in form,  moving Obileye slightly forward and him fitting in at centre of defence.  The fact he actually helped Buchanan have a decent spell of form (by his standards) was a bonus. Breen is still young so is liable to the odd mistake but definitely worth a punt. Dunfermline seem to have a knack of ruining good ex QoS players though,  (Burns,  Reilly,  etc.)  so maybe better if you don't sign them and subsequently set back their careers. 

19 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

"Please sit in your allocated seat" would help if you allocated me one emoji23.png

It's because we picked a seat in a part of the stadium that's closed I have been punted into the Norrie.

1 hour ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

. Breen is still young so is liable to the odd mistake but definitely worth a punt. Dunfermline seem to have a knack of ruining good ex QoS players though,  (Burns,  Reilly,  etc.)  so maybe better if you don't sign them and subsequently set back their careers. 

That's because Burns and Reilly were pish, Hth. 

32 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:
1 hour ago, 101 said:
Yeh, Drew is on it and has asked Matt to have a look, I need to go into the club shop tomorrow anyway but will let you know if I hear anything.

Hero

Hope you got a follow up email from Matt mate?

He will allocate you a ticket in the Norrie/Main stand.

Let me know if you need his email.

Seems sorted, got new tickets through there the now with seats on. Cheers pal.

Getting a bit nervy with a small squad, grant is always saying soon, when is soon though seems like he’s all talk about signings no action. Think that pisses the fans off more than anything 

Guest Axle Grease
5 minutes ago, SRB said:

Getting a bit nervy with a small squad, grant is always saying soon, when is soon though seems like he’s all talk about signings no action. Think that pisses the fans off more than anything 

Absolutely sure he's attempting to sign players. It'll happen.