Walking Down The Halbeath Road

14 minutes ago, The Great Cornholio said:

and 3 of those players were excellent on Saturday. playing against a much stronger side tonight and we didnt look as good, funny that....

buy a midfield? with what, monopoly money?

people wanted a change of manager, a change of style etc etc, well it takes time to implement never mind just signings!

You think there won't be stronger than Partick in the league???  Yip, change of manager and style required but Dom Thomas in the middle of the park and Comrie out of position was clearly not the answer. He said he was looking to get up to 6 players in so he obviously does have money to spend.

28 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

You don't think we have money to buy new midfielders?

buy? as in pay a fee? highly unlikely. i doubt whichever midfielder comes in will meet the standards of p&b too.

26 minutes ago, obiwanyouknowme said:

It does take time to implement so getting players in is surely needed? 

uh huh but you dont just sign any player simply to have more players. look at the reaction to Pybus.

Edited by The Great Cornholio

6 minutes ago, The Great Cornholio said:

buy? as in pay a fee? highly unlikely.

uh huh but you dont just sign any player simply to have more players. look at the reaction to Pybus.

I don't think the poster was meaning paying fees, more using some budget on a new midfield.

Think you need to wind your neck in. Your huffy Kevin the teenager style posting is fucking awful.

21 minutes ago, The Great Cornholio said:

buy? as in pay a fee? highly unlikely. i doubt whichever midfielder comes in will meet the standards of p&b too.

I’m not saying we should be paying fees but I do believe there is a budget there for a decent wage. 

I agree you don’t just sign anyone but he’s been in long enough now to have targets he’s even said his self that he would definitely have someone in before today’s game?

1 Sub used tonight but I bet PG makes reference to the squad being short. Why has he not played Todd/Fenton gave more time to Gaspuitis? 

For me I will back PG but there comes a point when talking needs to be backed up.

Going by the match stats St Mirren were all over you lovely to hear that Peter Grant is your messiah. He was always a wee cheeting barsteward and he is now with the best team for him.
Aye, good son.

8 hours ago, The Great Cornholio said:

You don’t start talking about winning the league in interviews then sign Daniel fucking Pybus. There’s clearly a budget there for PG, however he is running out of time, the season is just around the corner and for me, we are still 4-5 signings away from being able to compete at the top of the pops.  Centre midfielders in this week or we riot.

Ffs we were playing a Premiership team with yet another cobbled together squad.

We’re still in a good position to qualify despite being a good 5 or 6 bodies light.

13 minutes ago, The Saline Hill Puma said:

We didn't play great last night but looking at the current state of the squad i wasn't expecting anything other than a loss.

We should win our 2 remaining games and hopefully that will get us through to the next round.

Far too reasonable and level headed my good man.