Walking Down The Halbeath Road

29 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

At least we haven't signed the director of footballs son as a 3rd choice goalie.

On a two year contract! 

Truth be told a few things from that interview were a bit mental from Peter Grant, he's very similar to Danny Lennon. 

Guest Axle Grease
2 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

I’d love to have misjudged him. The shiteness of the rest of the teams in the league does give me hope.

Yeah I get that. League is there for the taking if we can get it right. 

50 minutes ago, third lanark said:

A couple of rumours on jags Facebook pages that the Pars have signed Kai Kennedy on loan

We were apparently in for him,  I’d expect if true we’ll be rushing through his paperwork and not worrying about press etc.  Look out for team lines tomorrow.

Edited by parsforlife

Guest Axle Grease
20 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

We were apparently in for him,  if we have I’d expect if true we’ll be rushing through his paperwork and not worrying about press etc.  Look out for team lines tomorrow.

Kai Kennedy is definitely coming. 

Few other clubs chasing him, but he's coming to East End. 

Guest Axle Grease
5 minutes ago, kdypar said:

Will he play today?

No idea. Don't even know if he's officially signed on the dotted line. But strong chat he's coming. 

Just have to wait and see. Would be a good signing for us. 

Kennedy undoubtedly a good player but he lost his impact pretty quickly with us. Opposition teams had him sussed in short time and his effectiveness was nowhere near what it could or should have been. But he's young, and development is surely the whole point of loans, from the lending club's perspective. He will learn to adapt his style. You'll get a decent player with potential, which surely puts him ahead of some of your midfield options.

1 hour ago, DAFC. said:

That squad is absolutely terrifying. At least 5 or 6 bodies short.

The bench is very thin indeed. Although seems to be going not so badly thus far.