Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I’ll be furious if that’s our only announcement of the day. Ross Graham on a loan deal doesn’t warrant his own Office “oh my god, it’s happening” gif.

“How about another? [emoji102] [emoji404]” coming up IMO.

Signing a 20 year old on loan from Dundee United, who doesn’t have a wiki page, absolutely does not warrant the Office gif. I feel like I have been cheated here.

10 minutes ago, smpar said:

I’ll be furious if that’s our only announcement of the day. Ross Graham on a loan deal doesn’t warrant his own Office “oh my god, it’s happening” gif.

“How about another? emoji102.png emoji404.png” coming up IMO.

people want signings and been moaning about it a few times a day on twitter especially, thats what you get.

25 minutes ago, smpar said:

“How about another? emoji102.png emoji404.png” coming up IMO.

C’mon now you won’t be “furious” will you? I’d agree that it is daft to try and hype up a young loanee getting signed but folk are getting a little carried away.

At least it’s not as bad as when Leeds United warned fans not to go to bed on Deadline Day and then announced a couple of guys leaving.

Edited by Cardle is Magic

Have to agree with the above. The gif used suggested that a fairly big signing was due to be announced, which would get fans excited. In the past we’ve announced 2 or 3 per day (Murray and Nisbet, then O’Hara, McManus and Thomas), so I’m hoping we might do that today/tomorrow to create a bit of good feeling.

The club has been very quiet on social media and just in general. You’d never know that the competitive season starts a week on Saturday!

58 minutes ago, The Great Cornholio said:

excited about announcing a transfer, not necessarily the player in the transfer. 

if thats what it was and they were almost winding the folk up that have been constantly moaning at them, i have no problem with that.

That would be hilarious but I actually think they just expected people would be excited by the signing.

47 minutes ago, parsboi said:

Back to the fun palace that is .net, and the thread here is quite entertaining 😂

https://dafc.net/forum/read.php?f=4&i=23996&t=23996

Any ideas?

No not those ideas,  those are bad ideas,  your meant to suggest things I have already thought about, pat me on the back for thinking of it and generally lick my arse for being amazing

Why doesn’t anybody love me?

Guest Axle Grease
48 minutes ago, parsboi said:

Back to the fun palace that is .net, and the thread here is quite entertaining 😂

https://dafc.net/forum/read.php?f=4&i=23996&t=23996

Utter fuckin carnage of a thread, however people keep using the site, therefore inadvertently ensuring its existence and further convincing those running it it's all still worthwhile. 

Why doesn't someone with a bit of tech know-how just launch their own forum? I played a part in trying to get people to use our Dark Blues forum when it first launched as we were primarily using the antiquated FootyMad platform and it had become a haunting ground for old, bitter arseholes basically.

One club forums are generally pish, but someone could do a better effort that DAFC.net. What an absolutely horrific poster that 'brian' seems to be.