Walking Down The Halbeath Road

12 minutes ago, lochgellyPAR said:

Bought a season ticket yesterday for the first time since 2018/19. What's the script with actually getting in the stadium or has nothing been sorted out?

Jason Leitch seems to think we'll have full stadiums by some time in August. I you can get 60,000 in Wembley then we should be allowed every ST holder in East End, spaced out at the very least. I'm going to get a ST in the next couple of days, have to be honest though, I'm not overly fussed about going to the football if I can't go with my mates and sit in silence on my own.

21 hours ago, Rob1885 said:

Can see there being a futile restriction on away supporters supported by absolutely nothing logical, possibly for the first round of games.

There are no restrictions on away fans for the friendlies going on just now, so it seems unlikely there would be for league games. If away fans aren't allowed to games, it'll be because the home team choose not to do so in order to allow as many of their own fans in as possible.

Edited by craigkillie

12 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

There are no restrictions on away fans for all the friendlies going on just now, so it seems unlikely there would be for league games. If away fans aren't allowed to games, it'll be because the home team choose not to do so in order to allow as many of their own fans in as possible.

We've had fans at our game at the weekend and plan to do so again this coming Saturday however strictly for season ticket holders only and crowd limited to 600 by all accounts. I think the 600 capacity, for us anyway, is due to us only utilising one stand.

2 hours ago, Raithie said:

We've had fans at our game at the weekend and plan to do so again this coming Saturday however strictly for season ticket holders only and crowd limited to 600 by all accounts. I think the 600 capacity, for us anyway, is due to us only utilising one stand.

If you were to use both your stands plus the railway end would that be enough for your season ticket holders? 

Not a dig or that! 

3 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

If you were to use both your stands plus the railway end would that be enough for your season ticket holders? 

Not a dig or that! 

Depends on social distancing I guess.  On Sat, every second row was empty and there was a good 4/5 empty seats between available ones.  Hard to gauge, but with that type of distancing I'd reckon we'd do well to get more than 1k season ticket holders in as a really rough guess.

3 hours ago, JFPar said:

Wilson is injured so already behind in terms of fitness and Allan is just a kid. Central midfielders absolutely needed.

Wilson is only 1 year older than Allan who will definitely be in the first team this season, again I’m not disagreeing signings are required ASAP.

34 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Not a dig or that! 

We'll find out on Saturday as both stands are now due to be open so will be interesting to see what like the crowd is. We had railway end open on Saturday as well come to think of it. We've no idea how many season tickets we've sold unfortunately (club haven't reported a figure). 

5 minutes ago, obiwanyouknowme said:

Any news on any potential new faces? PG said he hopes for something at start of the week and if not defo by Saturday. 

Season starts in just over a week , like to have a cup run but can’t see it this year. Is it time to start wetting the bed? 

There's some that have already pissed all over it, ruining the sheets for the Rovers game in August.

7 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

There's some that have already pissed all over it, ruining the sheets for the Rovers game in August.

That wasn't piss #crusty

4 hours ago, VinnyPar said:

Signings absolutely needed but we have 2 central midfielders, Wilson and Allan.

Aye, that’s not even a decent League 1 midfield partnership.

At least 3 new midfielders are needed if we intend on challenging for the title as Grant has claimed.