Walking Down The Halbeath Road

6 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Raith away moved to Friday 20th August, 7:45pm kick off on BBC Scotland.

Surely to Christ we'll be allowed in for the match by then!? Not holding my breath. 

Surely to Christ we'll be allowed in for the match by then!? Not holding my breath. 

Jason Leitch said last week that the plan was for full capacities from 9th August. As you say though, not going to get my hopes up. They’ll probably use this Wembley thing as an excuse to ban football fans from stadiums for the next 12 months.

26,000 new cases in Scotland since the 18th. 1,900 (7%) apparently linked to that game and football fans are the issue again, talk about scapegoating!

Guest Axle Grease
9 hours ago, Axle Grease said:

Screenshot_20210630_190317_com.android.chrome-01.jpeg

The absolute nick of this post🙄, closed it down as well to stifle any further opinions after a few challenging opinions crept in. 

It was published elsewhere 'on a much higher profile wesbsit without comment' yet it's induced a fair bit of rage among Pars fans on here, .Net, and East End Bounce but so what though, that's apparently irrelevant as everyone apologised and the posts were removed. 

Our club is a community club, an inclusive club, it is promoted as such and therefore it will be looking to associate itself with inclusive initiatives and situations, and rightly so. As a Pars fan I've been disappointed in this situation to say the least. 

The "we're sorry we upset you" line, that racists pump out whenever they're outed as racists, is something else.

It's never "we're sorry for being massive racists and it won't happen again", it's always being folk for not being racist.

A lot of English player contracts expire on 30th June, I believe. If that’s the market we’ve been looking at then we may end up announcing signings shortly. Maybe I’m just being hopeful though, given the lack of news/players 9 days before our first game of the season.

The manager did say they were hoping to finalise a couple of signings early this week.

30 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

A lot of English player contracts expire on 30th June, I believe. If that’s the market we’ve been looking at then we may end up announcing signings shortly. Maybe I’m just being hopeful though, given the lack of news/players 9 days before our first game of the season.

The manager did say they were hoping to finalise a couple of signings early this week.

not just England, most of European players are the same.....Messi is now without a club, heard he loves a Stepehen's steak bridie

5 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

We have a competitive game in 9 days and have no central midfielders in our squad.

A few signings over the next couple of days would be welcome.

Signings absolutely needed but we have 2 central midfielders, Wilson and Allan.