Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Brian is a garbage c**t.
He rigorously defended Masterton and Yorkston. He cheered them on as they spent money the club didn't have. He actively censored any questions about the overspending, and did so until the guilty parties were outsted. To this day, he still supports them.
Worse though is his treatment of posters on that c**t site. He once edited the post of someone to make it appear that said poster had launched a terrible attack on disabled people. This c**t, Brian, did so because he 'lost' the debate. The poster he edited is an exceptionally excellent person who I have a massive amount of respect and love for, and who would never have even thought of posting what Brian edited his post to say. Let it never be forgotten what a massive piece of shit of Brian is. At the very least he deserves a punch.
As expected, the c**t Brian is trying to absolve himself of responsibility of the horrendous 'articles' written by 'SP'. I have zero doubt that this tosser approved every single one of those offensive nonsense pieces. I also have no doubt that Brian (a c**t) agreed with them, as he is a huge c**t. I also see that the coward c**t Brian has moved the threads on .net about the posts to the 'admin' forum.
Further, I can see that some of the scum on that Mos Eisley Cantina site agree with the hideous articles 'SP' published. One poster feels that the p***k who has been black carded is taking a 'well deserved' rest. 'Well deserved'? For being racist, homophobic, sexist and generally a c**t?
The worst part about these garbage articles is that some people might feel they aren't welcome as fans of the club. If even one person feels this way then it's an absolute disgrace.
I hope someone alerts the club to this nonsense. I want the club to ensure they have no ties with that filth of a site and the bigots who run it.
Please report this to the club. Hopefully we can get the club to finally sever ties with that website.

Just gone to have a look after reading this. It’s been moved and closed due to the perceived ‘pitchfork mob mentality’ and the unnecessary criticism of poor Brian. Those who condemn racism, sexism and homophobia are shut down and it seems to be implied that they are the bad guys here.

Mehmet looked decent from what I've seen, but he's played surprisingly few games in his career.

Still need another body to cover defence and 3/4 midfielders/wingers. But we're only one good CM away from a very good starting XI with everyone available imo.

8 hours ago, Out of office said:

Please report this to the club. Hopefully we can get the club to finally sever ties with that website

Drew Main is your man for this rather than a generic club email address as I'm not sure how many of the office staff are working 5 days a week atm.

Alright guys. We've had to remove a few posts recently that crossed the line. Banter and heated debate are one thing, threats of violence and outright vitriolic abuse are quite another, and won't be tolerated. 

Please keep things civil in future. 

2 hours ago, CallumPar said:

Just gone to have a look after reading this. It’s been moved and closed due to the perceived ‘pitchfork mob mentality’ and the unnecessary criticism of poor Brian. Those who condemn racism, sexism and homophobia are shut down and it seems to be implied that they are the bad guys here.

Absolutely unbelievable that someone had the guile to trot out "snowflake generation" when a gay man appearing on a screen which can be turned off has triggered a grown man into a 2000 word rant.

Surprised at how few games he has played if Wiki is anything to go by. Still, I think that’s a good signing and should be able to relegate chocolate wrists to the bench as back up.

It was him that injured himself celebrating a goal against us, was it not?

35 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

OFW was the only goalie at the club so a keeper was always gonna come in.

Aye, my worry was that we'd bring in someone really young with the intention of keeping OFW as first choice. 

Aye, my worry was that we'd bring in someone really young with the intention of keeping OFW as first choice. 

Agree with this. The ‘easy’ option would have been to bring in another young keeper to warm the bench for a bit. Signing an older keeper who will, at the very least, compete for the number 1 shirt is definitely a good thing.

Peter Grant talked about the importance of adding quality to the goalkeeping department, rather than just signing someone to make up the numbers. To me, that says he identified a weakness rather than just making sure we have cover.