Walking Down The Halbeath Road

5 hours ago, parsboi said:

Red star par has just hit out with the “snowflake generation”. I too am waiting on “woke” For the boomer bingo fulL house with Daily Mail Jackpot prize too.

Yeah Rylan seems to get under the skin of this Red Star too, judging by this post below.

''It's okay if he is the one pumping out the innuendo, but please refrain from making any comments about going to the rear and examining his exhaust pipe which could be considered homophobic''

9 hours ago, Rammit Bawdeep said:

I remember a few years ago there was a post popped up on that site, from someone who was clearly blootered making all sorts  of allegations about Sliema and youngster stuff.  That was taken down pronto by the self preservation society. That site has some absolute cretiins who appear beyond reproach and justify each others nonsense. 

Holy shit I had completely forgotten about that. I remember the allegations, there were plenty. Sure there was a link identifying him in a photo also. Dot net is moderated by maggots though, I got banned a few years back for explaining to SP and that Stevie (the one that had a meltdown per week), that Rhys McCabe wasn’t anywhere near good enough for Dunfermline, I was then told I was a relative of one of the other centre midfielders that McCabe was in competition with for a start lololol. Astonishing. 

2 minutes ago, Gigi Alabocheré said:

Holy shit I had completely forgotten about that. I remember the allegations, there were plenty. Sure there was a link identifying him in a photo also. Dot net is moderated by maggots though, I got banned a few years back for explaining to SP and that Stevie (the one that had a meltdown per week), that Rhys McCabe wasn’t anywhere near good enough for Dunfermline, I was then told I was a relative of one of the other centre midfielders that McCabe was in competition with for a start lololol. Astonishing. 

Aye, OFW seems to be his new Rhys McCabe now. 

17 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

Aye, OFW seems to be his new Rhys McCabe now. 

People were actually checking in on him when Lee Robinson was released he had taken it that bad. He was pleading on the forums for the club to keep him. It’s the language he used and his style of posting that unsettles me. The sheer sensationalism of every post, worse than an intern at The Sun.

30 minutes ago, Gigi Alabocheré said:

Ah, articulate Stevie. The champion of the people 

Screenshot_20210622_000034_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.e87b5717ead3401547dae063c7796f3a.jpg

That’s a horrific attempt at an ‘apology’. There’s just so much wrong with it. Not surprised, I had an issue with ParsTV around Feb/March when the games kept cutting out for everyone. He told me it had to be my setup, despite the fact I’d used the same setup all season and others were having the same issue. I was honestly trying to make sure they were aware that the stream kept dropping and rather than saying “sorry, we’re looking into it” he just told me it had to be my fault.

Finishes his post by asking for ideas on how to go forward with the site? Shut it down, or let someone who understands that racism, sexism and homophobia are unacceptable run it going forward. That would be progress.

10 hours ago, Axle Grease said:

Screenshot_20210622_000034_com.android.chrome.jpg

Brian has always been an advocate of "it's the website owner(s) who are responsible for the content which the users post". Yet, when he allows someone to post derogatory articles on his website's news page he acts innocent and attempts to wash his hand of it. f**k off, you sycophantic arsehole. 

I'm aware the website doesn't reflect the views of the club, however when your URL equates to 'Dunfermline Athletic Football Club .net' you should be careful with what you allow to be posted on your news section as people from the outside can view things differently. They've absolutely no way of knowing that SP is a forum poster and the articles are dreadful opinion pieces.

My advice for the future direction of .net - get it in the bin.

Brian has always been an advocate of "it's the website owner(s) who are responsible for the content which the users post". Yet, when he allows someone to post derogatory articles on his website's news page he acts innocent and attempts to wash his hand of it. f**k off, you sycophantic arsehole. 
I'm aware the website doesn't reflect the views of the club, however when your URL equates to 'Dunfermline Athletic Football Club .net' you should be careful with what you allow to be posted on your news section as people from the outside can view things differently. They've absolutely no way of knowing that SP is a forum poster and the articles are dreadful opinion pieces.
I'd typed something up to this effect earlier but it wasnt nearly as coherent [emoji122]

1 hour ago, Islay said:

Especially when the home page of his forum uses the exact same template as the football clubs. Can't imagine when the Germans take full control they will be very happy with that, he could have seriously damaged the clubs image.

Aye, he seems like an arrogant/ignorant shitebag.

Someone criticises the club/one of his mates - “it’s important that I control the content on this site. It can reflect poorly on me/the club” and deletes posts, blocks users etc.

One of his mates writes racist, homophobic & sexist articles on his website “don’t blame me, I can’t be responsible for what gets posted”

With his involvement with ParsTV, isn’t he effectively an employee of the club just now? He’s certainly providing revenue earning services to the club. Given the importance that ParsTV will still have this season, I’m sure they’d have something to say about him running a DAFC website with this shite on it.

No social distancing outdoors from 19th July. Will that mean stadiums at full capacity, or are they classed as indoor and require 1m distancing for a few weeks, then reduced to no distancing from 9th August?

Latest interview on my podcast with Dunfermline legend Jim Leishman:

A Chat With... Jim Leishman 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Dunfermline and Livingston legend discusses his playing days, managerial career and his own incredible personal accolades.

YouTube: 

Spotify:  https://open.spotify.com/episode/3MnTzMvTsh5kq1Ax0nezqA?si=tsRa4MW3SRux8QERUhaYvA&dl_branch=1

Enjoy and all the best for next season 👍🏻⚽️