Walking Down The Halbeath Road

11 minutes ago, par4ever said:

Glad my Info was spot on, not a fan of .net so glad to post here. 

Welcome.

Happy with Todorov always been a handful against us and gives us another dynamic up front.

Disappointing given he was rumoured to be heading to the Premiership but to lose him to a Championship rival is pretty galling. Dunfermline can obviously offer more than we can and because we are located close to the North pole it's always going to be a struggle to get players in for the buttons we offer and retaining them when they hit some form is also difficult. He's a better finisher than he gets credit for although his hold up play can be a little iffy at times. Should do fine for Dunfermline but I'd be surprised if he was overly prolific. 

Can't wait to boo him next season because I am bitter and fickle.

Edited by RiG

Wonder if the signing of Todorov might mean we see McCann go out on loan?

I think the reserve league is back this year, so we’ll probably get an influx of youth players. But if guys like McCann, Todd and Allan have any future at the club, they should be looking to get regular first team football somewhere - and that’s very unlikely to be here this season. I haven’t seen much to encourage me about the prospects of McCann or Todd over the last couple of years, but have liked Paul Allan when I’ve seen him. Don’t think he’s ready to be a first team regular yet though.

Had a dream we signed some Icelandic diddy ‘keeper who was playing in the Highland League. Woke up in a panic but I actually reckon my fictional Scandinavian boy would have done a job compared to OFW.

18 minutes ago, smpar said:

Had a dream we signed some Icelandic diddy ‘keeper who was playing in the Highland League. Woke up in a panic but I actually reckon my fictional Scandinavian boy would have done a job compared to OFW.

That's ok, OFW often dreams he has wrists.

11 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

A couple of games doesn’t seem like much of a punishment for racist abuse. Maybe a couple of appearance bonuses lost but that’s about it. Think Davidson is joining the Pars colony at Kelty. 

Big fan of Todorov openly talking about Dunfermline being a ‘step forward’ from Inverness and talking about how he had offers from the premiership.

I do find it interesting that he talks about speaking to the manager and that making his mind up. Grant genuinely does seem to be someone that players want to come and play for. I don’t know if he was prompted at all, but it’s also good to see that he mentions Nisbet’s progression being a factor as well.

Hopefully the big guy can do well.

5 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Big fan of Todorov openly talking about Dunfermline being a ‘step forward’ from Inverness and talking about how he had offers from the premiership.

I do find it interesting that he talks about speaking to the manager and that making his mind up. Grant genuinely does seem to be someone that players want to come and play for. I don’t know if he was prompted at all, but it’s also good to see that he mentions Nisbet’s progression being a factor as well.

Hopefully the big guy can do well.

It's a sideways step but Dunfermline are obviously a bigger club than The Caley.