Walking Down The Halbeath Road

23 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

As a massive club we should pursue every avenue available to allow our huge crowds in.

Agreed. We should be demanding at least 10,000 be allowed for every game.

Including away games.

16 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Also max 2000 people when there is literally no more pandemic in tier 0 is utterly unforgivable from any government.

Tier 0 isn't no more pandemic I don't think, it's just the lowest tier before normality.

16 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

The 2000 figure is just a sort of guideline one. As noted, you can apply for more and I imagine everyone who wants/needs to will and will have no issue getting a larger capacity. 

Every Premiership club, and a few in the Chamoionship,  will be trying to push that 2k number.  Given the reluctance of any meaningful fans attending domestic games so far, I really can't see widespread games of over 2k at this level in this year.

Edited by CALDERON

I think the club will be pushing for more than 2000 and will probably get it,  however I think it will be gradually increased.  2000 for league cup,  2200 opening league games,  2500 for the remainder of the first quarter...

Its going to take along time before we can sell tickets openly to anyone who wants one,  especially for the derby.

1 hour ago, Raith_Raver said:

They've had no one of Vaughan's quality since they stole Nisbet.

Not seeing Vaughan here:

Screenshot_20210605-220433_Opera.thumb.jpg.8ba0d581c73169cce2eb6d926f08ebb8.jpg

Also we've only been without Nisbet for one (shortened) season.

Finally, get help.

Edited by DA Baracus

4 hours ago, Brashy's Boots said:
7 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:
Be lucky if he’s scored half a dozen goals since that game. Shame he’s found his level and hasn’t kicked on.

The worst of patter.

It’s not patter. As with most players in this league, if they were decent they’d be snapped up by a club in a higher division for more money.