Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Guest Axle Grease
9 hours ago, Brashy's Boots said:

Any news on Shields and Whittaker?

Yeah, but you being smart **** you already know that. 

Brashy Boots awful patter aside, I thought Whittaker would have another season in him. Pleased he's sticking about, slightly disappointed it's not still in a playing capacity.

2 hours ago, Rob1885 said:

Heard we're in for Stephen McGinn

Would be happy with that.

Would folk take Mayo back? I'm on the fence he obviously provides good cover in a number of positions but feel Rangers would be unhappy if we used him as cover for CM rather than a starter in defence

4 hours ago, Rob1885 said:

Brashy Boots awful patter aside, I thought Whittaker would have another season in him. Pleased he's sticking about, slightly disappointed it's not still in a playing capacity.

I think he was looking finished tbh so i think he’s made the right call.

16 minutes ago, 101 said:

Would be happy with that.

Would folk take Mayo back? I'm on the fence he obviously provides good cover in a number of positions but feel Rangers would be unhappy if we used him as cover for CM rather than a starter in defence

If Mayo is the standard of players we go after then we’re really struggling. He won’t get into the defence and he’s not good enough in midfield.

Hello Pars P&Bers

Matt has been in touch to let me know I can collect the training shirt we sponsored, I think it was O'Hara but having never seen a programme I could be wrong. As per the last few seasons I will do a random name generator. If you didn't PM me before contributing could you drop me a message so I can marry your name up to the names on PayPal.

Also is anyone interested in chipping in for season 2021/22 it's £100 for the training top and it would be our 3rd year of sponsorship.

Cheers.

101:thumsup2

Hello Pars P&Bers
Matt has been in touch to let me know I can collect the training shirt we sponsored, I think it was O'Hara but having never seen a programme I could be wrong. As per the last few seasons I will do a random name generator. If you didn't PM me before contributing could you drop me a message so I can marry your name up to the names on PayPal.
Also is anyone interested in chipping in for season 2021/22 it's £100 for the training top and it would be our 3rd year of sponsorship.
Cheers.
101:thumsup2

I’d be keen to contribute again for 2021/22.

Okay cool sounds like we have a good wee group of folk willing to chip in as always massively appreciated especially during the Pandemic! 

The training kits that were available at the end of the season, if we don't want to renew O'Hara would be:

Vytas, Miller Fenton, Lewis McCann, Craig Wighton and Greg Shields

Folk who sponsored players who leave tend to get first dibs on the remaining kits but happy to take suggestions and ask Matt what's available and obviously wait for new players to come in. We can also sponsor the gloves of the goal keeper(s) who come in.

I didn’t realise the limit at an all-seater stadium would still be as low as 2,000 even in tier zero.

Be some laugh when the attendance is literally restricted to that exact figure and then we announce it as 5,500 on the first home game.

22 minutes ago, smpar said:

I didn’t realise the limit at an all-seater stadium would still be as low as 2,000 even in tier zero.

Be some laugh when the attendance is literally restricted to that exact figure and then we announce it as 5,500 on the first home game.

I think you can apply to have more and the 2000 figure is just the 'base' figure as it were.

Haha, aye surprised the club weren't announcing crowds of 2000 odd this season!

26 minutes ago, smpar said:

2,000 is the minimum, Fife Council can approve more which then gets rubber stamped by the government. I think it would be crazy to suggest by August there wouldn't be 4000 tickets available.

5 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Also max 2000 people when there is literally no more pandemic in tier 0 is utterly unforgivable from any government.

Literally no more pandemic? Must have missed that. I do worry though that they are pursuing a total eradication of COVID-19, which seems silly and impossible to me. Another discussion for another thread though!

The 2000 figure is just a sort of guideline one. As noted, you can apply for more and I imagine everyone who wants/needs to will and will have no issue getting a larger capacity. 

Not sure we'll be needing it mind after we get off to a shitter of a start and are sitting bottom at Christmas!*

*Joking of course. We'll be 8th.**

**Also joking. Hopefully. Everything I say is a lie.***

***Except that.****

****And that.*****

*****And that.

Edited by DA Baracus