Walking Down The Halbeath Road

3 hours ago, DAFC. said:

Got the pish ripped out him in both those debacles at Starks Park. Apart from that he was a decent defender but feel like Watson and Gaspuitis will be absolutely fine and no worse than having Murray in there.

Dow the captain? Or a new man to come in and take that role?

If it’s from the players at the club, I’d think it would be Watson.

8 hours ago, Raith_Raver said:

There's no news regarding this apppointment. Now that  you've thrown your lot in with Grant it might be a case of what might have been and what you're now stuck with.

Can anyone make sense of this word salad?

No, he's stuck on ignore. Imagine spending so much time on a rival thread talking utter, utter drivel. 

No to Cochrane BTW, unless he's able to exert much more influence in the midfield than last time. 

Guest Axle Grease
9 hours ago, Raith_Raver said:

There's no news regarding this apppointment. Now that  you've thrown your lot in with Grant it might be a case of what might have been and what you're now stuck with.

Shut yir pus ya slavering fud. 

1 hour ago, Tactical Bob36 said:

Hope we’ve had a look at Harry Cochrane, surprised he was released by Hearts. Being with us before might give us a chance.

Wouldn’t mind Ross Draper either, always liked him

Nah, Cochrane was pretty average I thought. Would pass unless he's somehow massively improved.

4 hours ago, VinnyPar said:

Can anyone make sense of this word salad?

4 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

No, he's stuck on ignore. Imagine spending so much time on a rival thread talking utter, utter drivel.

3 hours ago, Axle Grease said:

Shut yir pus ya slavering fud. 

😄

Hope we’ve had a look at Harry Cochrane, surprised he was released by Hearts. Being with us before might give us a chance.
Wouldn’t mind Ross Draper either, always liked him
Wouldn't have Cochrane back.

11 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Nisbet though ££££££££

Feel like we may have appointed Grant too quickly and set our sights too low as clearly we will be able to offer Moyes, Jose, Pep, Klopp the wages they expect.

26 minutes ago, 101 said:

Feel like we may have appointed Grant too quickly and set our sights too low as clearly we will be able to offer Moyes, Jose, Pep, Klopp the wages they expect.

4 co-managers.

This is the sort of radical thinking we need.

1 hour ago, Stoo61 said:

Hat-trick in the final. Easy. 

(In Scotland's 4-3 defeat, the most Scotland thing ever to Scotland)

Reaching the final of the Euros is about the least Scotland thing I can think of tbh.

More likely we’re the 5th best third place side and miss out on reaching last 16 on fair play record or something daft.

59 minutes ago, Rammit Bawdeep said:

Seems to be quiet on the transfer front

He’s been in the job officially for under a week. Squad doesn’t need a major overhaul so I’m content to wait for the right targets.

We’re not signing Cardle anyway so my interest in recruitment has dropped significantly 💔