Walking Down The Halbeath Road

2 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Saw Morris has been released by Ross County. Ideal replacement for Murray. Gardyne, Mackay and Vigurs would also be ideal additions. 

I’ll go and get them in the van right now. 

2 minutes ago, Peter Grant said:

I’ll go and get them in the van right now. 

Entice them by asking if they want some sweeties in the back of said van?

image.jpeg.fe639ab8aa2c195d3576518960671033.jpeg

Poor from Sky Sports, but I also feel like Peter Grant should have made a point of trying to turn the conversation back to Dunfermline. First interview I’ve heard with him as our boss and he seemed happy to repeatedly talk about his love for Celtic.

2 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Poor from Sky Sports, but I also feel like Peter Grant should have made a point of trying to turn the conversation back to Dunfermline. First interview I’ve heard with him as our boss and he seemed happy to repeatedly talk about his love for Celtic.

Think that's due to the reporters repeatedly asking his Celtic questions. He does try to move the conversation on to Pars. 

25 minutes ago, HoustonRover said:

Pat shan appointment. Alloa were a solid championship side till he took over. Were miles and miles off it last year and went down without even making a fist of it.

Barely scraping survival to taking them down eventually is hardly the massive change you think it is. I'm not defending him btw. 

Hopefully we’ll see some signing coming in soon. It’s been weird seeing other clubs announcing new players knowing we wouldn’t see any until we had a manager.

Hope the budget isn't affected too much by the drop in season ticket sales.

A bad start and we'll soon be regularly playing in front of crowds under 3000.

Edited by DA Baracus

I thought he did tbh

Anyway, let’s try and move on - player contracts expire on Monday, so I’d expect to get an update on them soon. Edwards, Martin and Whittaker are probably the only out of contract players who might get a new deal.

Turner and Murray are likely to be away. Can’t see us offering a deal to Gill, I’d assume Grant will want to upgrade the goalkeeping department and have OFW as number 2, since he’s already under contract for next season.

7 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

If Grant signs Vigurs then I’ll turn the corner on the new boss fairly sharpish. Wanted him to run the show in the midfield at EEP for years.

He'll be sat in the stand suspended most of the season.