Walking Down The Halbeath Road

11 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Green and purple away kit. Looking forward to this one.

Based on the 1995 away kit would be lovely. Hoops or an Ajax style too would be fine.

6 minutes ago, El Chapo said:

Peter Grant being announced tommorow apparently.

Phil Mitchell - Please don't do this - Album on Imgur

4 minutes ago, VinnyPar said:

Arguably worse than the appointment of Peter Grant, my poor eyes

Edit - poached from a group cast so may be nonsense but doesn't look photoshopped

received_768628157347881.jpeg

Jesus that is brutal. Had so much potential too. 

What is seriously going through the board's mind when they are appointing Peter Grant as manager? How on Earth is he deemed good enough to manage a club looking to get promoted to the Scottish Premiership?

Arguably worse than the appointment of Peter Grant, my poor eyes
Edit - poached from a group cast so may be nonsense but doesn't look photoshopped
received_768628157347881.thumb.jpeg.d548ef331bd10cc1ebc90d5257f2cb52.jpeg

That would be a suitable top for a championship team manager by Peter Grant. Awful.

I quite like that away top.

I do not like the appointment of Peter Grant. The board are dropping an absolute howler is that happens. Utterly deflating stuff and it will cost them and the club support.

4 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I quite like that away top.

I do not like the appointment of Peter Grant. The board are dropping an absolute howler is that happens. Utterly deflating stuff and it will cost them and the club support.

I'm not entirely convinced he's the man for the job but I'm interested to know why you think his appointment, in isolation, will "cost them and the club support? I have every intention of renewing my season ticket regardless of who gets the job. 

I've no idea who we should get as the next manager - there's no outstanding candidates IMO. Grant is just as uninspiring as the rest & any/all of them could be a success or total failure.

12 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

No real record of success as a manager. We'll never know why the board have decided that this is the best option but only future results will determine if this is a good or bad move.

They better hope he gets off to a good start, as there's not going to be a lot of good will going about.

Edited by Chubbychops

Listen, if he leads us to the title then I’ll be delighted to admit how wrong I was and how clueless I am about football...but that’s a fucking terrible appointment.

Reminds me of Davie Hay being given the job. All excitement and intrigue for the new season completely evaporated before June.

1 minute ago, Cardle is Magic said:

I’m sure the happy clappers will cry with joy at our successful passing percentage as Killie wrap up a 3-0 win at EEP.

Get to f**k with your happy clappers pish.