Walking Down The Halbeath Road

47 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

f**k sake, it's going to be Grant, isn't it?

A terrible appointment and hugely deflating. He might prove us all wrong mind, and that's certainly what I'll be hoping for, but it feels like a huge mistake here.

:)

1 hour ago, Grant228 said:

Has our relationship with Alloa influenced this? Very annoying. 

I guess if he was a rocket we wouldn't sign him as obviously the 2 boards are clearly very close. 

On 25/05/2021 at 13:55, JFPar said:

Csaba Laszlo has done an interview with the Courier saying he wants to return to Scottish football but not to Tannadice. Also said Scotland is his home now and he is settled in Edinburgh.

Has worked in Germany before. Did he have the Dundee Utd team that reached the playoffs but were papped out by Livi? Not sure he'd be my choice but his article is interesting.

He's absolutely shite. I remember us signing "mind the gap, mind the gap, Csaba Laszlo" all season :D I'd be worried if you appoint him

There were too many Alloa hints in that video on the office Twitter posted just before 18.00. At one point someone nearly caresses the picture of the Alloa top. It's all leading to Grant being announced.

^^ Paranoid ramblings 

Edited by DA Baracus

Just now, DA Baracus said:

That will look better with a number on there though.

True enough, feel continuation of the stripes with red numbers would have taken it to the next level

Just now, 101 said:

True enough, feel continuation of the stripes with red numbers would have taken it to the next level

Draw them on with a marker.

Is there not a daft rule about keeping areas of the back of a shirt clear for names and numbers? Or have I completely made that up?

5 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Draw them on with a marker.

Is there not a daft rule about keeping areas of the back of a shirt clear for names and numbers? Or have I completely made that up?

Sure we recently had stripes all round the kit and 99% sure Celtic always do