Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Guest Axle Grease
27 minutes ago, Rasputin said:

Does he say he works for Bank of Scotland but really he’s a drug dealer? 

*Reported to his lawyer*

That’s Super Joe Cardle leaving the Jags. Has he got his coaching licences? [emoji848]

He’ll be Josh Falkingham’s assistant in a couple of years.

Hopefully.

17 minutes ago, jagfox BLM said:

That’s Super Joe Cardle leaving the Jags. Has he got his coaching licences? 🤔

He has UEFA A&B licences and runs his own coaching academy. Nat Wedderburn helps out too. I’d like to see the end product of a graduate of the Joe Cardle and Nat Wedderburn academy. 

Doesn’t read like it was Joe’s choice to leave? 

Thistle manager, Ian McCall said:

“There are certain times in your career when it is incredibly hard to deliver bad news to a player. Today was a day like that when I informed Joe that he will be leaving Partick Thistle. He knows my reasons and they will remain private.

“Who knows where our season would have gone if Joe hadn’t came on at half time at East Fife and completely turned the game. He scored 7 goals, had 10 assists and therefore was a big part in our title winning season.

“He was excellent for me as a player and, more importantly, as a person. Joe and his family will always be very welcome back at Firhill.“

5 minutes ago, Rasputin said:

He has UEFA A&B licences and runs his own coaching academy. Nat Wedderburn helps out too. I’d like to see the end product of a graduate of the Joe Cardle and Nat Wedderburn academy. 

A generation of young footballers who can cut inside and shoot to the far post and play sideways passes? 

I love Joe Cardle. He is in the same category as Crawford as a Pars legend but ffs our next manager needs to be someone at least a bit established. 

2 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

A generation of young footballers who can cut inside and shoot to the far post and play sideways passes? 

image.jpeg.e36d9ba30d04e6cd73a17cd98eeadd30.jpeg

image.jpeg.d6989efa0f339169ea1c95068a2f1702.jpeg

image.png.37cd78bd17047803248a84361eeeb714.png

Romance, violence and brute strength too. 

On a group chat where someone's mate who is a Montrose fan has spoken to Peter Davidson (American comedian?), apparently we've asked to talk to Petrie and he's keen to at least see the terms. 

And if you can't trust that, what can you trust?! 

5 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

On a group chat where someone's mate who is a Montrose fan has spoken to Peter Davidson (American comedian?), apparently we've asked to talk to Petrie and he's keen to at least see the terms. 

And if you can't trust that, what can you trust?! 

Dr Who will be well placed to know given his time travelling abilities. 

Get the cash lumped on.