Walking Down The Halbeath Road

2 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

Should really be looking to appoint a west coast based Sportsound panelist so we get an easy ride of it in the press.

Thomohawk incoming, Leanne Crichton his assistant. 

Petrie has to be the number one choice surely. McCann a big gamble. His results at Inverness are hardly overly impressive. Had a purple patch in the middle of his spell but otherwise won none out his first 6 or last 5. I wouldn't go near him .

15 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

😂 no way!? The arrogance of some.

When he was sacked by Thistle, he made a comment along the lines of finding it tough to communicate with the players because he was used to playing with and being around a higher standard of player.

Ideally I’d like to see Dunfermline and ICT make poor appointments for purely competitive reasons, but I wouldn’t wish Gary Caldwell on anyone. An absolute disgrace of a man.

At least he leaves with reputation in tact. My biggest fear was ugly scenes at EEP and his reputation being tarnished completely. It takes a man with guts to do that, so I commend him for that and wish him all the best. I would actually like him at some capacity at the club, because he does have a good eye for talent and, by all accounts, is a good coach but clearly can't cut it at management.

Exciting times ahead. Stewart Petrie is the number one choice for me. Unless we can only hire someone unattached, then it could be a bit interesting, especially with the potential for any German coaches, but I'd say Stewart Petrie would be a fantastic appointment and one that would get the fans buzzing. 

43 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

heres the list of jobbers lads20210518_113955.jpeg

Darren Young literally just signed a 2 year deal how is he not like 50/1:lol:

Also is Alan Johnston someone random or do they mean Queen of the South manager Allan Johnston

5 minutes ago, 101 said:

Also is Alan Johnston someone random or do they mean Queen of the South manager Allan Johnston

As if the folk making those odds have any clue about that! 

7 minutes ago, 101 said:

ABF1D95F-2F93-41DE-A64C-D2A061DD1D64.thumb.jpeg.df063882b50f540a03386878e2a98e6a.jpeg

3 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

They probably don't even know what league we play in either btw. 

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

Very true, I heard Jodidas Tazas was linked meant to be the next big thing in European football ;)

59 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

heres the list of jobbers lads20210518_113955.jpeg

Ray McKinnon's CV will have been hand delivered to EEP as soon as he could get there after hearing Crawford had resigned. Surprised he didn't make the list. 

Edited by Michael W

6 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

They probably don't even know what league we play in either btw. 

No doubt!

4 minutes ago, 101 said:

Very true, I heard Jodidas Tazas was linked meant to be the next big thing in European football ;)

Sign him up!