Walking Down The Halbeath Road

8 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

Big teams will take your best players and you will be your normal shite next year. Sorry to piss on your parade.

That's right Lewis Vaughan who rips the Pars a new one has just signed for 3 years, McDonald best keeper in the league after Gordon is signed on, Keatings will score us goals. I'm happy that if we dont go up we will be alright next season. 

4 minutes ago, raith1974 said:

That's right Lewis Vaughan who rips the Pars a new one has just signed for 3 years, McDonald best keeper in the league after Gordon is signed on, Keatings will score us goals. I'm happy that if we dont go up we will be alright next season. 

Two players that play about 10 games a season on average and an ancient keeper. 

Once we get rid of this hopeless management team, I'll be confident in all honesty. Seen these one offs a couple times in 36 years of following Pars.

Edited by Chubbychops

1 minute ago, Chubbychops said:

Two players that play about 10 games a season on average and an ancient keeper. 

Once we get rid of this hopeless management team, I'll be confident in all honesty. Seen these one offs a couple times in 36 years of following Pars.

An ancient keeper that you would take in an heart beat. Vaughan who if stays fit and its early days is one of the best in the league. As I said for a wee team we dont have a bad squad and dont have a midfield full of shit loan players.

Wighton on the wing is just mental. I absolutely detest when managers do it. 

Crawford started with yet another midfield combination. Has he ever known his best midfield? There's no consistency there at all. 

Also Mayo is not a midfielder.

The way it is just now, the only 2 certainties should be Comrie at right back and Wighton up front. Probably Edwards at left back too. 

Wighton on the wing...Stevie must be taking the piss now. MUST BE!

Then hooking Wighton for McCann....he's absolutely at it. 

My old man and I are invariably chuckling away at the team changes and subs now. 

14 minutes ago, Brashy's Boots said:
32 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:
Your pishy wee support makes you the wee team

Crowdwank alert! Sound the klaxons!

Proud that my Town cares about their local team more than your town does about Rovers

Edited by Chubbychops

Guest Axle Grease
57 minutes ago, Brashy's Boots said:
1 hour ago, Chubbychops said:
Your pishy wee support makes you the wee team

Crowdwank alert! Sound the klaxons!

Crowdwank is cliched patter, 'wee team' is cliched patter, but extremely relevant, given that Rovers are in fact a wee team. 

It really is quite stupid saying Raith is a wee team. The team is better by a reasonable bit this season than the Pars.

Perhaps people are getting in a muddle between a team and a club. Maybe Raith are, in eyes of some, a smaller club by attendance numbers etc., but they have struggled on without shafting local businesses by going into administration and paying zero pence in the pound to creditors. Morally that's far bigger in the greater scheme of things. Better a wee club with a better team and management  than a club being supported by a bunch of supporters full of self delusion and self righteous entitlement. I'll take the wee club anytime.

Guest Axle Grease
7 hours ago, embow said:

It really is quite stupid saying Raith is a wee team. The team is better by a reasonable bit this season than the Pars.

Perhaps people are getting in a muddle between a team and a club. Maybe Raith are, in eyes of some, a smaller club by attendance numbers etc., but they have struggled on without shafting local businesses by going into administration and paying zero pence in the pound to creditors. Morally that's far bigger in the greater scheme of things. Better a wee club with a better team and management  than a club being supported by a bunch of supporters full of self delusion and self righteous entitlement. I'll take the wee club anytime.

You're out supported by a team of guys playing Canada's national sport, so you're "wee-ir" than a bunch of sociopathic ice skaters playing in a ramshackle barn. 

We are not wee, you lot are.