Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Of that list of signed up players.....I'm pretty much happy with that. Good management of that lot and as has been said, its a good spine. Add a keeper with hands made of human flesh and bone...we have decent foundations. 

I think maybe 2 loanees if they bring something we cant afford outright. MAYBE 3 for cover. 

OFW comes across as a top guy but from what I’ve seen this season he’s certainly got a blunder in him. I was actually a bit annoyed at the praise he got for his “strong wrists” and calmness by Michael Stewart on Saturday night because it’s been far from that this season. There’s certainly been a handful of shots where they could have been saved that have either snuck in past him or parried back into a dangerous position. Like mentioned above i’d like to see him coach and be a backup for another keeper.

2 minutes ago, JFPar said:

OFW comes across as a top guy but from what I’ve seen this season he’s certainly got a blunder in him. I was actually a bit annoyed at the praise he got for his “strong wrists” and calmness by Michael Stewart on Saturday night because it’s been far from that this season. There’s certainly been a handful of shots where they could have been saved that have either snuck in past him or parried back into a dangerous position. Like mentioned above i’d like to see him coach and be a backup for another keeper.

Aye, I wish he was less of an absolutely lovely bloke.

When he was doing his wee dance in the box struggling to pick up the ball it was kinda heartbreaking. 

1 minute ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Who is Euan Murray supposedly joining?

Aberdeen were sniffing with regards to a PCA, however that was when he was scoring from set pieces in every game. I don't think he's largely been at fault for a lot of our downfall but I'd be gobsmacked if Aberdeen wanted him now.

What is Crawford saying after those two defeats? Just the usual managerial nonsense?

Not much. Can tell in his voice he is totally lost. Doesn’t sound as if he is walking so it is up to the BoD to take action. Needs to happen asap. There is no way he should be in charge of this club.

They are after the wrong centre half then. Watson far superior.

Glad we have him for next season tbh. Last night just showed how bad we are without him. Not saying we would have won with him but f*ck me the basics were non-existent.