Walking Down The Halbeath Road

How many people who are East End/game regulars can honestly they would watch on Wednesday if it wasn’t on telly and they had to stream it? The board have been sleepwalking and we just can’t afford to lose our only income stream this season. Ffs BOD grow a fucking spine for once in your tenure and stop this stagnation! 

*edit*

Yes I am fucking fuming that we’ve not kicked a ball since November and f**k all has been done about Crawford. This is 100% worse than AJ days.
f**k watching that again tomorrow.

Stats are inexcusable. By far the worst time to be a Pars fan since the League 1 disaster of 2015. Christ, at least AJ had us looking like we knew what we were doing. There is no excuses now. That is a sackable offence in itself shipping 5 goals to Raith Rovers.

I fear, due to the season ending fairly soon, he’ll be given the remainder to “see it out” but we’re as close to rock bottom as you can possibly get with Crawford now.

The arse has totally fell out of this team. It isn’t just Crawford though. Some of those players don’t know what it means to be playing for the jersey and, if fans were there, then 6k Pars fans would be letting them know it. Ultimately, Crawford has to be held accountable for it, though, given we do have, on paper, a pretty decent team. Absolutely everything has gone tits up at EEP since November.

4 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Stats are inexcusable. By far the worst time to be a Pars fan since the League 1 disaster of 2015. Christ, at least AJ had us looking like we knew what we were doing. There is no excuses now. That is a sackable offence in itself shipping 5 goals to Raith Rovers.

I fear, due to the season ending fairly soon, he’ll be given the remainder to “see it out” but we’re as close to rock bottom as you can possibly get with Crawford now.

The arse has totally fell out of this team. It isn’t just Crawford though. Some of those players don’t know what it means to be playing for the jersey and, if fans were there, then 6k Pars fans would be letting them know it. Ultimately, Crawford has to be held accountable for it, though, given we do have, on paper, a pretty decent team. Absolutely everything has gone tits up at EEP since November.

6k?! Pre COVID-19 we often had under 4000 at East End (despite what the 'official' figures claimed). 

Imagine trying to sell season tickets for 21/22 with Crawford still in charge.

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

6k?! Pre COVID-19 we often had under 4000 at East End (despite what the 'official' figures claimed). 

Think he meant for the derby.

8 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:
13 minutes ago, Grant228 said:
He has to go, if he doesn't the board will quite rightly get it tight. 

I know it's not popular, but I'd get Levein in until the end of the season... 

Actually that's a pretty good shout, he could shore it up with 4-6-0

I appreciate that he didn't do well at Scotland but any manager with some experience is going to have a blemish or two. 

The manager in the opposition dugout was an absolute disaster at Hearts, he's done not bad eh? 

We had match of the season tonight played you off the park.  John Mcglynn got the team tactics spot on and you couldn't cope.  Well done to the Rovers team we are where we should be 😁

Edited by lellywong

I appreciate that he didn't do well at Scotland but any manager with some experience is going to have a blemish or two. 
The manager in the opposition dugout was an absolute disaster at Hearts, he's done not bad eh? 
Not anti Levein, but not sure he would take the job ...or that the fans would take to him.

1 minute ago, lellywong said:

We had match of the season tonight played you off the park.  John Mcglynn got the team tactics spot on and you couldn't cope.  Well done to the Rovers team we are where we should be 😁

Always be the wee team though

It was a derby game, BA. An important one. We’d have probably got 6k in for a derby game at EEP.

We took over 3k to the away cup game and they looked like they couldn’t give a f*ck for the jersey. Tonight is kind of similar, but the management is by far a bigger problem than one or two players.

Guess what I’m saying is, very few of them know what it means to play for the black and white jersey. Crawford should know: he played here often enough and is a Pars man. He surely knows this is the end of the line now and must do the right thing.

4 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:
11 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Not anti Levein, but not sure he would take the job ...or that the fans would take to him.

He still lives near the toon, is friends with some of the directors and is unemployed, I reckon he'd go for it. 

If he does well the fans will take to him, if he doesn't they won't.