Walking Down The Halbeath Road

3 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Seriously, if Euan Murray isn’t staying at the club why does he play every week? He’s a poor defender and hasn’t even threatened from a set piece in months.

I totally disagree. I think he's fairly decent.

I totally disagree. I think he's fairly decent.

Each to their own, but I think he gets caught ball watching and loses his man far too often. See Raith’s second goal tonight and the way he stood and watched Sow hit 2 shots for Dundee’s first on Saturday as 2 very recent examples.

Our team’s embarrassing. Defenders aren’t good enough to play without 2 defensive midfielders in front of them. Attacking players aren’t good enough to create anything when we have 2 defensive midfielders on the pitch.

1 minute ago, CallumPar said:

Each to their own, but I think he gets caught ball watching and loses his man far too often. See Raith’s second goal tonight and the way he stood and watched Sow hit 2 shots for Dundee’s first on Saturday as 2 very recent examples.

Our team’s embarrassing. Defenders aren’t good enough to play without 2 defensive midfielders in front of them. Attacking players aren’t good enough to create anything when we have 2 defensive midfielders on the pitch.

Disagree with the bit in bold. When we have Murray and Watson at the back we're fine.

Tonight we've been a shambles due to the manager

6 minutes ago, Stoo61 said:

Chance of a resignation tonight? 

Is a resignation at any point likely before he's sacked?

Probably zero. 

At this point he might as well see the remaining games out. We won't make the playoffs and if we somehow do we'll get pumped. Half the squad are loanees and others will be leaving.

Crawford needs to go at the end of the season and a new guy brought in, who will have a big job building a squad.

7 minutes ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

It could easily get embarrassing enough for him to go after this. 

Hes got to look it and think "Can I address this" and I don't think he can say in good faith that he can

If he doesn't resign tonight, ultimately his time as manager is over. 

I know its not their fault but we have way too many loanee players for me. Think we should curtail that next season. 

Edited by Stoo61

Arbroath beat Alloa on Saturday and we inevitably lose its down to 5 points.

Banks, Henderson, Murray, Mayo, McInroy all on loan and won't give a shit. 

Murray and Whitaker on their way out, won't care. 

We need some spirit from somewhere and it certainly isn't going to be installed by the management team. 

Worst derby defeat since 1st January 1983. 

We got relegated from the second tier that season. We won a single away game all season. If we don't take any points from our remaining two away games we will have picked up the same number of points per away games (if we take the basis of 3 points for a win) as we did that season. That was a club record worst in the second tier. 

These stats are inexcusable.

5 minutes ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

Arbroath beat Alloa on Saturday and we inevitably lose its down to 5 points.

Banks, Henderson, Murray, Mayo, McInroy all on loan and won't give a shit. 

Murray and Whitaker on their way out, won't care. 

We need some spirit from somewhere and it certainly isn't going to be installed by the management team. 

Cant see clubs queuing up for Murray going on the last 6 months of form he's been no better than the rest.