Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Its generally accepted he is away. Decided against signing a new contract as far as im aware. 

Has anyone seen him trying to defend over the last few months? Genuinely not sure why any bigger clubs would be interested in signing him.

Just now, CallumPar said:

Has anyone seen him trying to defend over the last few months? Genuinely not sure why any bigger clubs would be interested in signing him.

I'd drop him if we had someone that wasn't a loanee to replace him. Maybe we do...I dunno. 

14 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

With a competent manager, we’d be up challenging Hearts. As it is, we’ll struggle to finish top 4. It’s honestly as simple as that. No defending that performance/result. What we had wasn’t working, but all 3 subs were like for like. Truly pathetic from Crawford.

It’s clear he isn’t the man to take us forward. The board need to stop wasting everyone’s time.

Just seen the ROI score  - at least we don't still have Kenny in charge, 

I'd drop him if we had someone that wasn't a loanee to replace him. Maybe we do...I dunno. 

Think we need to give the big Lithuanian a shot, once he’s back from international duty. OFW stopped that from being a demolition tonight, which is really concerning. Their 3 goals were a result of defenders switching off and they should have scored more, as a result of the same thing.

Imagine being a cowering wee trembling coward in this division, so utterly terrified of losing that you, knees knocking together as you shake in fear, demand that your team sit back and don't attack and strip your players of all confidence as you're basically telling them you don't trust them to be good enough, and then they play shite and lose anyway.

The f**k is the point in repeating the same shitebag garbage and getting the same outcome?!

In season 91/92 we won 3 away games. We got relegated.

In season 98/99 we won zero away games. We got relegated.

In season 11/12 we won four away games. We got relegated.

In season 12/13 we won 8 away games. We got relegated.

In season 14/15 we won 4 away games and finished 7th in League One.

This season we've so far won1 away game in the league. We've only got 3 more away games left

Edited by DA Baracus

20 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Think we need to give the big Lithuanian a shot, once he’s back from international duty. OFW stopped that from being a demolition tonight, which is really concerning. Their 3 goals were a result of defenders switching off and they should have scored more, as a result of the same thing.

Oh yeah! Absolutely. 

How many people who are East End/game regulars can honestly they would watch on Wednesday if it wasn’t on telly and they had to stream it? The board have been sleepwalking and we just can’t afford to lose our only income stream this season. Ffs BOD grow a fucking spine for once in your tenure and stop this stagnation! 

*edit*

Yes I am fucking fuming that we’ve not kicked a ball since November and f**k all has been done about Crawford. This is 100% worse than AJ days.

Edited by All-Star-Par

57 minutes ago, 101 said:

Problem is the transition phase we are in you have to think the Germans hold the balance of power and I'm not sure how they work interms of punting without being able to carry out in person interviews

I do wonder if the general thought at board level(from both pars United and German guys) is more tolerant of mediocrity than they normally would be.    I think barring disaster neither side wants to go through a manager change, only for them not to fit with what the Germans want to implement in 6 months time.

Given they don’t have a major share in the club and the current world crisis, Crawford will be here until the end of the season. It’s a certainty. He should be gone, however, and replaced as soon as possible so we can build for next season. This season is done in my eyes.

41 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Does anyone know what Crawford's contract situation is?

It was a rolling 1 year contract. I the board had any sense there will be a pay-off clause of a set percentage if sacked. I think that pay-off is required now.

There was a spell at the start of the season where people were suggesting that Crawford was a decent manager.

I'm glad he's being viewed in the same vein as McPake.

I hope you do the right thing but not before us.

Nov 20th - Dunfermline go top of the league.

Points since:

Hearts 37

Queen of Sth 29

Dundee 28

Inverness CT 26

Raith Rovers 23

Arbroath 21

Ayr 21

Morton 19

Alloa 17

Dunfermline 17

Edited by Chubbychops

11 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

Nov 20th - Dunfermline go top of the league.

Points since:

Hearts 37

Queen of Sth 29

Dundee 28

Inverness CT 26

Raith Rovers 23

Arbroath 21

Ayr 21

Morton 19

Alloa 17

Dunfermline 17

A great manager would have had a proper scrap with Hearts a good manager would have us crusing in second and we have been been well short of a good manager sadly.

Our record low away wins in a season is 98/99, which was 0. That was in the SPL.

We are have 1 away this season. There are 3 away games to go. The 'excuse' of a shortened season doesn't cut it given we won 3 away games then.