Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Got to the stage were we could sign De Bruyne and the tactics would make him look shite.
Cautious Craw makes defenders look good at the expense of every other area of he pitch.
Signs de Bruyne.

Takes him off after an hour for Lewis Mayo to secure the draw against Alloa. At home. Then loses.

Absolutely gutted to have grown to quite like Chris Sutton in recent years. He was just trotting out what his manger had said to fire up the team. 
Aye hes probably my favourite pundit as well. Years of having the rest of the BT Sport panel on absolute toast.

12 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:
1 hour ago, Abby Normal said:
Absolutely gutted to have grown to quite like Chris Sutton in recent years. He was just trotting out what his manger had said to fire up the team. 

Aye hes probably my favourite pundit as well. Years of having the rest of the BT Sport panel on absolute toast.

He probably has a bit more freedom to speak his mind, not being related to/pals with most of the people he’s commenting on.

Right lads, here's the play. 

Get rid of Crawford, reinstate him as club legend, pretend this never happened. 

Don't lose to Raith on Tuesday at the very least. 

Call the season after Tuesday night, new man in and use the rest of the matches to get the lay of the land and build toward next season. 

25 minutes ago, Stoo61 said:

Right lads, here's the play. 

Get rid of Crawford, reinstate him as club legend, pretend this never happened. 

Don't lose to Raith on Tuesday at the very least. 

Call the season after Tuesday night, new man in and use the rest of the matches to get the lay of the land and build toward next season. 

I was very very firmly pro Crawford but tonight's tactics have been a shambles a complete shambles no chance is he the man to take Dunfermline forward and its difficult to say that of a man of Crawford's stature.

Edited by 101

Think giving a few fringe lads a game too. No much point in playing half a team of loanees that are going to go back to their clubs in a few weeks. 

Would be keen to see what we have in reserve. Although I fear it is not very much. 

How does Crawford not get that ineffective tactics are ineffective?

When has sitting back worked for us?

There's plenty of evidence for when it hasn't worked though.

Shitebags get nothing and deserve nothing.

f**k off Crawford.

Just now, Stoo61 said:

Think giving a few fringe lads a game too. No much point in playing half a team of loanees that are going to go back to their clubs in a few weeks. 

Would be keen to see what we have in reserve. Although I fear it is not very much. 

I agree let's see what we have available and get ready for next season 

4 minutes ago, Stoo61 said:

We have quite the rebuild in the summer.

Mayo, McInroy, Banks, Fraser Murray, Turner, Euan Murray and Henderson will be gone (McGill too but he's not been a first team regular).

Hopefully a new manager is tasked with doing the rebuild.

Edited by DA Baracus

With a competent manager, we’d be up challenging Hearts. As it is, we’ll struggle to finish top 4. It’s honestly as simple as that. No defending that performance/result. What we had wasn’t working, but all 3 subs were like for like. Truly pathetic from Crawford.

It’s clear he isn’t the man to take us forward. The board need to stop wasting everyone’s time.

2 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

With a competent manager, we’d be up challenging Hearts. As it is, we’ll struggle to finish top 4. It’s honestly as simple as that. No defending that performance/result. What we had wasn’t working, but all 3 subs were like for like. Truly pathetic from Crawford.

It’s clear he isn’t the man to take us forward. The board need to stop wasting everyone’s time.

Problem is the transition phase we are in you have to think the Germans hold the balance of power and I'm not sure how they work interms of punting without being able to carry out in person interviews

4 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Mayo, McInroy, Banks, Fraser Murray, Turner, Euan Murray and Henderson will be gone (McGill too but he's not been a first team regular).

Agreed. 

Im torn between losing Craw and taking our time to get the right man in or getting someone in quick and MAYBE making bids to sign some of the loanees....

Our team on paper is very good so its a real shame but thats where we are. Another gigantic rebuild! 

8 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Why will Euan Murray be gone?

4 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

As a neutral , I agree. Watched a few Dunfermline games recently and have been quite impressed player wise , but your manager took too long tonight to change things when Dundee started to get back into the game.