Walking Down The Halbeath Road

3 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Pessimistic, but I fear it could be true. 

On paper our fire power is unreal at this level.

Granted no Nisbet level players but if Thomas, Banks, Wighton, McManus, O Hara, F. Murray, Iain Wilson can't do it in this system, it cant be done. 

1 minute ago, Stoo61 said:

On paper our fire power is unreal at this level.

Granted no Nisbet level players but if Thomas, Banks, Wighton, McManus, O Hara, F. Murray, Iain Wilson can't do it in this system, it cant be done. 

Totally agree. That's an attacking line that should be free-flowing and exciting to watch, but it is the complete antitheses of that.

Guest Peter LaFleur

How is McManus getting on this season? I really rated him at Falkirk, loved his work ethic and his ability to make every opposition fan seethe for no apparent reason. Hope he’a doing well for you anyway.

1 hour ago, Peter LaFleur said:

How is McManus getting on this season? I really rated him at Falkirk, loved his work ethic and his ability to make every opposition fan seethe for no apparent reason. Hope he’a doing well for you anyway.

Runs about a fair bit with not much quality.

A decent option but not a main striker.  Let down by our manager by being played as a lone striker, it doesn't suit him. Crawford makes most strikers look shite.

2 minutes ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

If Crawford can't keep a top four position with that squad then he should be nowhere near any dugout at any level. 

*Personally still not sure we will finish top four. 

Second imo has to be the aim 3rd would be the minimum of him still being in post next season unless of course he finished 4th and put in a good result in the playoff final. The German Consortium won't be interested in treading water.

2 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

Henderson wont be properly utilised.

Got to the stage were we could sign De Bruyne and the tactics would make him look shite.

Cautious Craw makes defenders look good at the expense of every other area of he pitch.

18 minutes ago, 101 said:

Second imo has to be the aim 3rd would be the minimum of him still being in post next season unless of course he finished 4th and put in a good result in the playoff final. The German Consortium won't be interested in treading water.

The fans are rapidly turning on him and won't tolerate his shit for another season. He really needs to drastically change things.

He won't though.

11 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

The fans are rapidly turning on him and won't tolerate his shit for another season. He really needs to drastically change things.

He won't though.

Difficult to gauge when folk are sat at home, I would say a minority post online but they are fairly representative. 

He does need to be more expressive in his team but I also feel there is a general malaise especially due to a year in a pandemic which isn't healthy hopefully regardless of the manager next season we can get motoring again

17 minutes ago, 101 said:

Difficult to gauge when folk are sat at home, I would say a minority post online but they are fairly representative. 

He does need to be more expressive in his team but I also feel there is a general malaise especially due to a year in a pandemic which isn't healthy hopefully regardless of the manager next season we can get motoring again

Always been cautious under Craw. Nisbet was a god send doing 2 jobs at one time last year. We would've been fighting relegation without him.

Edited by Chubbychops

Just now, Chubbychops said:

He's always been cautious under Craw. Nisbet was a god send doing 2 jobs at one time last year. We would've been fighting relegation without him.

Perhaps, but it was Crawford that brought him to balance the squad, its the old if your aunty had baws I'm afraid.

Meanwhile in Glasgow :blink:

I love when Celtic fans bring that up. A sad bunch of people. Won about a trillion trophies since the inception of the sport and they'll still moan about trivial things. Rangers fans are equally as bad. Complete cretins the both of them.

Perhaps, but it was Crawford that brought him to balance the squad, its the old if your aunty had baws I'm afraid.

Meanwhile in Glasgow :blink:

hahahah inject those bitter tears straight into the veins.