Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Sick of this putrid football. Even the few games we win are dull as f**k. 

Really can't see him ever changing his ways.

He's a shitebag of a manager and the team has been utter pish since November. Apparently we have gained only 1 point more than Alloa since we beat Hearts in November? Second worst in the league. If we didn't have a good start, we would be hurtling towards the seaside leagues under this management team.

Horrendous display tonight.
Crawford has been in charge for 3 Scottish Cup games and we've lost them all without scoring a single goal.
Hopefully he isn't in charge when we next play in the competition.

4th place isn’t even an achievement in this dogshit league. Just because you get in to play-off where you have to play a trillion games to get to a final? He should be punted as soon as possible.

Think the overwhelming majority of fans are now of the opinion that it has gone stale (if ever it even was fresh) and he needs replaced if we want to move forward. He’s miles out his depth. He’s obviously a good coach and he’s good at identifying players, but he ain’t a manager.

Time’s up for me now. Was happy to give him the benefit of the doubt but not after watching us the past 3-4 months. The standard has been nothing short of a disgrace and we are slowly seeing the result of that: our decent performances in the first few games being undone and we’re slowly slipping out the play-offs as others play catch up.

Had more than enough of watching this rubbish, he'll be there till the end of the season though. Really wanted it to work for Crawford, as I loved him as a player, but this is dire. [emoji20]

Possibly my favourite player ever, and I wanted it to work so much. You can see what he is trying to do in terms of building us back up from ground up, but he’s had plenty of time to change us around since the shite AJ left us in and it plain just isn’t happening.

26 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

Sick of this putrid football. Even the few games we win are dull as f**k. 

Really can't see him ever changing his ways.

He's a shitebag of a manager and the team has been utter pish since November. Apparently we have gained only 1 point more than Alloa since we beat Hearts in November? Second worst in the league. If we didn't have a good start, we would be hurtling towards the seaside leagues under this management team.

I am actually worried that we are heading for 7th/8th  in the league. This is not a sudden issue, as others have said our performances have been poor/very poor /dreadful since the end of November. I actually think we need to make the change now, we cant afford to wait till the end of the season. 

8 hours ago, Ayrpar said:

I am actually worried that we are heading for 7th/8th  in the league. This is not a sudden issue, as others have said our performances have been poor/very poor /dreadful since the end of November. I actually think we need to make the change now, we cant afford to wait till the end of the season. 

Even if you continue in this vein of form you're unlikely to drop below 5th or 6th. Too many teams behind you who'll drop points against each other. 

Crawford seems to have a very different take on last nights game.

He seems happier after Saturday. They boys showed that they want to win games of football apparently. Morton is a tough place to go to as well remember folks.

So all is going swimmingly, nothing to see.

I'm absolutely delighted that I decided to just go to sleep instead of waiting up to see the final score. 

Unless there is a drastic change of form and change to our play, where we actually test the other keeper, we simply need a new management team next season. I love Crawford, Dair and Shields but this is brutal stuff. From 3 exciting and high level players, you'd think they'd be able to get a decent team functioning more coherently. 

Aye been no improvement in the years Craw n co have been in charge. 

If we made the play off its evidently nothing to do with us, the standard of the league is just abysmal. I think managers like McGlynn would have enough about em to work us out and push us down the table. 

Imagine we got promoted?! Ouch.