Walking Down The Halbeath Road

1 hour ago, Chubbychops said:

Who's all exited about the Scottish cup game with Morton tonight?!  It gonna be great!    Wayhay!

Turgid football, midweek on a tottie field? YAS!!

22 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Could we afford a guy who was getting English Championship wages?

Hmmm....

Even if we somehow could (hi Gavin!), I sincerely doubt he'd drop down to the Scottish Championship.

I suggested this with Ayr fans when they reckoned they could get Alan Stubbs and they didn't like it one bit.  Both in wages and club stature terms.

5 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

I suggested this with Ayr fans when they reckoned they could get Alan Stubbs and they didn't like it one bit.  Both in wages and club stature terms.

See also: Dundee fans and Derek McInnes.

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

See also: Dundee fans and Derek McInnes.

Falkirk and Dundee fans are the worst for having ideas above their station.

Aye we were devastated we couldn’t afford Stubbs.

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

Aye we were devastated we couldn’t afford Stubbs.

A lot of your fans wanted him.  Certainly the ones on your club thread at least.

2 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Yeah Ayr fans are certainly delusional about what they believe they can achieve considering the stature of the club. 

Don't think I've heard Stevie this emotional or as pissed off during his tenure he's always come across as very composed. Hopefully the rocket he's delivered the players is righted today and we can get a cup run and get back to winning ways at Dens.

To me , he sounds like he doesn't know why we lost it nor how to rectify it. I have listened to the interview a few times and read it. Looking back at the highlights we could have lost that 2/3 nil. A fairly average ICT team created more and better chances than we did. Its very worrying because I dont feel we have an creative attacking midfielder in the whole squad.

It’ll be get as many attackers in the opposition half and play off second balls. Turgid hoofball. No idea if their pitch is in a better shape than the 0-0 draw but if not then that will probably be the idea just to hoof it and hope for the best.

Horrendous display tonight.

Crawford has been in charge for 3 Scottish Cup games and we've lost them all without scoring a single goal.

Hopefully he isn't in charge when we next play in the competition.