Walking Down The Halbeath Road

We couldn’t name a full bench. 3 of our 5 outfield subs are strikers, the other 2 centre halves. I can only think of 2 players missing (McInroy and Edwards), other than those out for the season. Think our squad looks very thin now.

I can’t work out if it’s watching on a stream rather than being at the games, but I actually find our games really really boring. I find myself losing interest in the games and almost just having it on in the background. I just can’t seem to get as ‘invested’ in the games as I usually do.

Obviously the style of play/tactics we play doesn’t help, but the whole closed doors/watching on streams experience is just awful and I can’t wait for us to be back inside stadiums again.

I can’t work out if it’s watching on a stream rather than being at the games, but I actually find our games really really boring. I find myself losing interest in the games and almost just having it on in the background. I just can’t seem to get as ‘invested’ in the games as I usually do.

Obviously the style of play/tactics we play doesn’t help, but the whole closed doors/watching on streams experience is just awful and I can’t wait for us to be back inside stadiums again.
I've been watching via stream for 3 years and no, I don't believe it's that. When it's a good game, it's easy to stay invested. It's Dunfermline after all. The problem is that this season most of the games are boring as fck. I'm normally watching it along with playing something at the same time (NOT a euph)

21 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
34 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

I've been watching via stream for 3 years and no, I don't believe it's that. When it's a good game, it's easy to stay invested. It's Dunfermline after all. The problem is that this season most of the games are boring as fck. I'm normally watching it along with playing something at the same time (NOT a euph)

I've been watching on streams for close to 6 years and this year has been worse, not sure if it's the lack of fans but the games aren't fun at the moment, I've missed a few recently, including today's. 

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

I think the tide is really turning against Crawford amongst the fans now.

I'm seeing less and less support for him and more people shifting to "he needs to go".

I have always said that it's the play-offs or out for Crawford.  It's a position that's hard to argue.

For me now though, it's still not enough. I can't stand this eye gouging, cowardly defensive  football anymore. 

I think back to the wonderful days of Bert Paton and this shit brings a tear to my eye. I grew up on hard tackling and high tempo attacking football. This crap is like a different sport.

If we are successful then I couldn’t give a f**k about style.  

Moaning about results or league position is fair enough.  Crawford has a job to do in that regard and if he fails at that he should be sacked.  But if we’re successful then how it’s done doesn’t matter in the slightest.

At the start of the season, I assume Crawford's remit would be get us to finish in a playoff position. As shit as the football has been, his remit could be achieved meaning I'd imagine he would stay at the helm.

The football's honking, it's hardly Jefferies/Potter 7th placed finish in L1 honking, but it's not pleasant.

36 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

I have always said that it's the play-offs or out for Crawford.  It's a position that's hard to argue.

For me now though, it's still not enough. I can't stand this eye gouging, cowardly defensive  football anymore. 

I think back to the wonderful days of Bert Paton and this shit brings a tear to my eye. I grew up on hard tackling and high tempo attacking football. This crap is like a different sport.

Even going back to McIntyre in the First Division we played entertaining stuff.

Shit, under AJ we sometimes played more entertaining stuff.

I don't get Crawford. He is fantastic at putting a team together and makes such good signings, but then utterly squanders them. He signs good attacking options but apparently has little intention of using said attacking abilities.

His caution first approach is so dispiriting. It seems to drain the confidence of the players, and you can't blame them, as the caution first approach basically says he doesn't trust them to take the game to teams.

Said it months ago and the point still stands, how can we have a team with Thomas, Dow, McManus, O’Hara, Murray and now Banks and Wighton but never look like scoring? Has to be down to Crawford.

Also now more than ever with not actually going to matches and people having to piss about with streams this boring play is making it so easy for fans just to not bother and that’s our only income stream just now so if the board sleep walk us into another stagnation it could have massive consequences. I personally think he needs binned now before it reaches that point and tarnishes his history with the club which would be a real shame.