Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Brian Rice claiming that Wighton is coming to us in the Daily Record

'Brian Rice has revealed Craig Wighton has turned down a move to Hamilton Accies in favour of Dunfermline.

The New Douglas Park boss admitted he thought he’d got a deal done with the Hearts striker, but is now left scrambling to find another hitman to target as the transfer deadline fast approaches.

''We offered something to Craig and he’s turned it down.

I believe he’s going to Dunfermline.

That’s another one turned us down, but we are still working away.''

18 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

Brian Rice claiming that Wighton is coming to us in the Daily Record

'Brian Rice has revealed Craig Wighton has turned down a move to Hamilton Accies in favour of Dunfermline.

The New Douglas Park boss admitted he thought he’d got a deal done with the Hearts striker, but is now left scrambling to find another hitman to target as the transfer deadline fast approaches.

''We offered something to Craig and he’s turned it down.

I believe he’s going to Dunfermline.

That’s another one turned us down, but we are still working away.''

Id take him if this is true just to annoy accies fans. 🤣🤣🤣

8 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

I’m almost certain the Wee Team owed us money from the cup tie but was used as Nisbet’s release clause when we signed him.

Nah,  nisbet was available for nothing after they failed to get promoted.  They tried taking us to tribunal for training compensation but their case was laughed at and got chucked out. 

I guess if they were due us cash from the cup tie,  it could have been taken off of the Murray transfer fee.

3 hours ago, DAFC. said:

Kevin Nisbet close to a rumoured £3 million deal to Birmingham City. That would be extremely difficult to turn down if you’re Hibs. A seriously game changing amount of money heading our way if that is to happen.

Sun saying a £3m bids been rejected. 

I think if he keeps playing the way he is they could get a much higher offer in the summer. 3 mil is not to be sniffed at though but he has 3 years on his contract so Hibs are in no rush to sell him unless Nisbet forces a move.

No activity for 22hours? Where's our deadline day signings?

If Wighton’s a loan, that doesn’t need to be completed today - think there’s another week until that deadline.

Other than that, I think Crawford has pulled a few deals out the bag in the final hours in the past. But I can’t see there being much movement (if any).

If Wighton’s a loan, that doesn’t need to be completed today - think there’s another week until that deadline.

Other than that, I think Crawford has pulled a few deals out the bag in the final hours in the past. But I can’t see there being much movement (if any).
Signed Bruce Anderson and Ryan Blair about the back of 11 on deadline day 2 years ago so still hope maybe.