Walking Down The Halbeath Road

That's an excellent signing. He tore us apart in the game between Alloa and ICT last March. This excellent bit of skill almost saw him score a goal of the season contender. Wonderful talent.

Man of the match for us in the play off final a couple of years ago at 17. Took the game by the scruff of the neck, kept probing and probing, always wanting the ball. Superb talent and this should be an excellent move for him and Dunfermline. Already captain of the Palace 23s I believe

Whilst the Scottish Cup is more prestigious, the League Cup is a great achievement and I don't get the disdain for it. Where does it come from? What makes it 'marginally better than the Challenge Cup'? The thousands of fans we took to Hampden for the final in 2006 seemed to think it was worth winning (but the less said about the game the betted).

I'd absolutely love to win it. Would almost certainly be the best occasion following the club.

Edited by DA Baracus

Scott Banks straight into the team for me, we need a spark from somewhere. Praying he is the next Adam Hammill and is just totally unplayable.

...and yeah get Fraser Murray on from the start too. F*ck it all. 

Still think we need a different type of striker. I would like to see McCann go out and score a few goals further down the leagues to find his scoring touch. I would then bring in a more experienced physical striker. Can't bear watching McManus being used as a lone target man any longer. Doesn't suit him at all. He should be feeding off a target man.

5 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I'd prefer we actually played some football and not prehistoric garbage set up to end up shelling balls to an isolated 'target man'.

You can still play football with somebody up top who has the strength and ability to hold the ball up the top end of the park and bring the flair players into the game in attacking areas. You seem to think a target man can only be 6,5 donkey that has balls lumped at his head all day.