Walking Down The Halbeath Road

2 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

They stole Edwards for £13,000 in 1971. One of the best players in Scotland at the time. [Although he liked a pint or two]

£184,964 in today's money.  From what I hear about Alex Edwards from supporters of that era, he was probably worth about 20 times that. His name always crops up in conversations about the best uncapped Scottish players.

Hopefully through add ons and sell on, we get rewarded a great deal better for Nisbet.

2 hours ago, 101 said:

Well done @parsdaft you pipped Shandon to the date of Danny Devines training top. I do have the video of the draw if anyone wants to see it but it won't let me upload it here.

if you could PM me I'll sort out getting it to you. Screenshot_20201127-170759.thumb.jpg.06ed20ac974872f3674880d5e30c5193.jpg

Excellent cheers Adam, I’m sure Danny will be just as mobile on my wall as he was on the park 😂 PM sent

Recent games have shown how poor a player Ashcroft was for us. The difference between Watson and him have been night and day. While he was a fantastic servant to us it’s clear Watson is a major upgrade and Dundee have found themselves with a mid table centre half

Any wishes in the QF of the cup?

Whilst I'm sure all clubs will hope they get us or Alloa at home, I'd take any of them outside of Celtic and Rangers at East End. Catch them on the right day and we've enough about us to beat St Johnstone, Midden or Livi. Hibs might be a step too far though.

3 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Whilst I'm sure all clubs will hope they get us or Alloa at home, I'd take any of them outside of Celtic and Rangers at East End. Catch them on the right day and we've enough about us to beat St Johnstone, Midden or Livi. Hibs might be a step too far though.

Alloa at East End please. St Johnstone would be my pick of the rest will be interesting to see who Livi appointment but regardless them at the Toni Mac is a really tricky tie.

Anyone bar Rangers (if they win) and Hibs at home. I’d fancy our chances against any of the other top flight teams.

14 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Anyone bar Rangers (if they win), Aberdeen and Hibs at home. I’d fancy our chances against any of the other top flight teams.

Pretty sure we’ll avoid Aberdeen.

Alloa at home for me.  

Hibs and rangers if they go through are must avoids.

Alloa at East End please. St Johnstone would be my pick of the rest will be interesting to see who Livi appointment but regardless them at the Toni Mac is a really tricky tie.

Livingston have had some pish results at home this season.

Anyone but St Johnstone so we don’t need to read through paragraphs upon paragraphs from that tedious Saints fan who’s played football manager before so thinks he’s a manager. 

Lo and behold, it’s the Saintees.

St Johnstone at home, it’s a winnable tie. I’m sure they’ll be saying the same mind.