Walking Down The Halbeath Road

25 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

936 season ticket holders, and 705 ppv viewers for the Inverness game.

Oooooo...that is really shite in all honesty. 

More people with season tickets chose not to watch the game instead of getting the use of their season book 🤣

16 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Oooooo...that is really shite in all honesty. 

More people with season tickets chose not to watch the game instead of getting the use of their season book 🤣

I'm guessing there's families with multiple season tickets watching one feed in the house.

50 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

I'm guessing there's families with multiple season tickets watching one feed in the house.

This. I'm sure we can all think of multiple examples. I 

In terms of finances though it's irrelevant how many season ticket holders log in for each stream since they're already paid for all of them.

The PPV number (non season ticket holders) isn't the greatest, but again there will be plenty of instances where multiple watch one stream.

That makes sense actually; forgetting these were sold with the idea that we may get to see the games in person at some point.

Thought more people would have bought the PPV, but maybe a lot would be put off by the kerfuffle that other clubs have had but hopefully with the stream being a success in the first game more will jump on to it.

1 hour ago, Shandön Par said:

Anyone want these Pars books signed by some Legends? If so just let me know and I can drop them off if you’re Edinburgh/Dunfermline:

B9449B90-0404-4440-B631-B4613B36F090.jpeg

Are you wanting cash for them? I'd take them but am in Glenrothes, could collect.

Harry Cochrane, talk to me?
Was excited at the prospect of him signing as I'd watched a lot of Hearts in 17-18 season and he never looked out of place in there whatsoever. Did ok when he was here without doing anything memorable at all, best game was probably against Morton at Cappielow when we contrived to throw away all 3 points about 10 minutes in to injury time.

Should be good for Montrose, not sure if I see the benefit of a 2 month loan though, I'd advise he's best to give it a go for the full season.

Meh, he’s quite tidy on the ball,   Never really imposed himself on games that much,  he’s still quite young and has a decent amount of talent.  If he can get regular game time it will be the making of him,   If he doesn’t he’ll end up being another could have been.

Harry Cochrane, talk to me?
Never really impressed with us, but never got a run of games either. Certainly wasn't unhappy when Hearts recalled him.

Hopefully he'll impose himself in the team with regular starts, but I'm not surprised he's went down the league based on his spell here.

On 28/10/2020 at 21:56, DA Baracus said:

I'm going to bet the club doesn't post a profit this season.

Chairmen everywhere are saying that the streaming model isn't sustainable. I'm to take their word here.

I wouldn't be so sure, especially if Hibs win this weekend