Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Fais for that for one season as he came here young and learned the game from us? Clutching at straws though. 

That really is clutching at straws. Bit-part player seasons 2013-2015. Had one fantastic season then left on a free.

On another note, the club must very pleased with the stream purchases in our last match. If they can get numbers like that for the foreseeable we’ll be doing alright.

2 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

I was really shocked to hear how low the numbers were for the ICT game. Barely over a thousand streams? I'm assuming that includes season ticket holders? 

I thought it was 1600 stream purchases, not including season ticket holders? Unless I have totally read it wrong. 

I took it as 1600 subscribers not including season ticket holders (think the actual figure was 1660).

That would make the income £19920 for that game before deductions.

Obviously nowhere near sustainable for a full time club.

Fortunately the club have confirmed that they have covered the costs for this season already.

4 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

In the recent chairman's statement.

https://www.dafc.co.uk/story.php?t=Chairman`s_Statement&ID=12614

Under 'Landscape' it's at the start of the 6th paragraph.

Think what they are saying is that they have committed to contracts and fixed costs. This is a commitment to outgoings but I don't think they are  confirming they have the means to cover it from what I'm reading.

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

I took it as 1600 subscribers not including season ticket holders (think the actual figure was 1660).

That would make the income £19920 for that game before deductions.

Obviously nowhere near sustainable for a full time club.

Fortunately the club have confirmed that they have covered the costs for this season already.

I think you'd need about double to break even based on my math.

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

Can I see your workings? 

Back of the fag packet stuff. Since SD is openly mocking the figures you can assume its way out. I seem to remember him chastising LOOK AT ME IM IN THE KNOW behaviour on a few occasions.

I always zone in on the playing figures so Hamilton being an easy source. If the average is about 40k a year then their playing budget is about £1,000,000

I assume that noone can compete with that in this division despite the £3 million lost by Dundee United the other year.

A few years ago I pegged Falkirk's playing budget at around £800,000 if I remember correctly and I assume Dunfermline will be less than that.

3000*14 home games* 12 a head (although looking at it should probably be £18) = £504,000   on top of prize money on top of sponsorships etc etc. 

Edit: for the record this is an example of the costs without the website hosting because I don't know that is but everything else is pretty calculable

image.thumb.png.52ac6b7769803b7727fef465d1ea2fd3.png

Edited by LeodhasXD