Walking Down The Halbeath Road

image.thumb.png.a5764522a0e2fd80ccc6307b44ac333c.png

I'm crowdsourcing here but I want a graphic like this for all the away teams this year. Any chance anyone would keep a handy spreadsheet with height/weight?

Birthdays are fairly simple to google.

Edited by LeodhasXD

1 minute ago, VinnyPar said:

I know Edwards gets a lot of stick but IMO he's really came on over the last few games and might just be cementing that left back position, will Lewis Martin (Ballon d'Or) go straight back in when he's fit?

Hopefully. Edwards give the ball away with poor passing far too much yesterday and in midweek.

Plus Martin is just generally better.

Lewis Martin is one of the first names on the team sheet. He simply has to play.

I was very impressed with Wilson yesterday. Great on the ball and sweeps up really well to help out the defence. That’ll be a signing that will prove vital this season IMO. We have good quality on the bench as well when we want to change things. Very encouraging signs for this season.

On 18/10/2020 at 14:37, DA Baracus said:

Edwards give the ball away with poor passing far too much yesterday

Thought I was the only one to notice this. I think he's good going forward and improving defensively. Certainly young enough to become a very good left back but Martin is still a better option by some distance at the moment.

17 hours ago, Chubbychops said:

Thought I was the only one to notice this. I think he's good going forward and improving defensively. Certainly young enough to become a very good left back but Martin is still a better option by some distance at the moment.

I would definitely say going forward he has looked useful, defending though? Not so much. He hasn't made any mad mistakes this season, just wee daft things, but last season he looked abject on more than 1 occasion, so hopefully he can get that side of his game sorted. I'd still pick Lewis Martin as he is one of the best full-backs in the league, easy. 

On 19/10/2020 at 20:26, D.A.F.C said:

I might have just found one of the funniest pars videos of all time.

Almost sevco like bias and fuckwitry from the pundits.

Brilliant :lol: the co commentator hasn't been told his mic is live clearly when he's shouting Finush it!!! Whats that cowardly shite Lee Millar up to these days?

Has anyone had the refund from Dumbarton yet?

I got an email saying the refund had been processed and to allow 5-10 days for it to hit my account but I’m sure this is the 10th or 11th and still nothing yet.

On 20/10/2020 at 21:29, 101 said:

Brilliant :lol: the co commentator hasn't been told his mic is live clearly when he's shouting Finush it!!! Whats that cowardly shite Lee Millar up to these days?

I'm he's the Co manager of Falkirk, he didn't do the post match interview a couple of weeks back though. 

Does anyone remember this friendly?! I have absolutely no recollection of this whatsoever  https://dafc.co.uk/fixture.php?t=San+Juan+Jabloteh+match+report&SID=First+Team&D=2008-03-18&ID=418
Aye I was there, only the main stand open and a couple of hundred in attendance. I remember nothing of the game except the San Juan players did a dance after they scored.